Ryka Enlight 2 on sale

Armywife

Cathlete
I found Ryka Enlight 2 on sale at Sierra Trading Post for only $34.95. It says they only have sizes 5, 6, 6.5, 9, and 10. Unfortunately they don't have my size which is a 8.5 but maybe they have the size some of you are looking for. Here is the link:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/354,96804_Ryka-Enlight-2-Aerobics-Shoes-For-Women.html

Edited to add: I bought shoes from them before and got them fast. Others on this website said they are a reputable company and in my experience with them, they have been good.

Thank you so much for letting me know! I have been wanting to buy one, but just couldn't justify the cost. I just ordered one and can hardy wait! Thanks again!

Stephanie

HI All,
Does anyone know if RYKA runs true to size? My shoe size is a 6, but wear a 6.5 in Nike, but a 6 in all other shoes and sneakers.
Thanks,
Lina

Stephanie, I'm glad I could help. I just wish they had my size. I love those shoes. Oh well, I'll just have to keep looking. I'm happy for you though!!!

Hi Lina,
I just received my order of the Enlight II from Sierra Trading post. This is my Ryka shoe story: althought I can't remember the "names" of the shoes I bought. First pair of Ryka I ordered a 6.5 (that's my size) they were too big. Returned them for a 6 and they fit perfect. Ordered a different pair in a 6 - they were way to small!!! (I think they were the "instructor" shoe, they had silver stripes). So when I ordered the Enlight II I had no idea what size to order so I went with the 6. It fit snug yet comfortable and I think a 6.5 would be too big.

I know this doesn't help one bit!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.