Run Like a Girl T-Shirt

lynda

Cathlete
Okay, I know I've gotten a catalog in the past that sells a shirt that says "Run Like a Girl" (along with Kick Like a Girl, etc.), and now that I'm running, I'd love to have it, but for the life of me, I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where I can find it? I also saw really cute socks once that said "Run, Chocolate, Run" in another catalog, but I didn't get them, and now I can't find them either. Web searches aren't turning them up. Hope someone can help. Just goes to show, you should get it when you see it!

lynda

I found the T-shirt at activasports.com. Check them out, they're really cute. No luck on the socks, though.

I have the Kick Like a Girl shirt. Honestly, I don't like it. The neckline is really close, it's kind of tight around the shoulders, & the cut in general is too small for my taste--if you move certain ways it can be binding & uncomfortable.

If you're looking for cute fitness Ts, check out cafepress.com. Same quality, less expensive, more comfortable.

Kathryn, have you ever bought stuff from Title Nine? I was interested in some of their bras.

I might have, but I don't recall exactly what it might have been. I get their catalogs, so I assume maybe I bought something once! (I found the socks through a web search).

Thank you everyone! I had no luck finding the socks with a web search. Thank you for finding them for me!

lynda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.