RUBBERDISC.COM WORKS!

Tesla

Hi--
A while ago I posted that my Muscle Endurance/Boot Camp DVD had a giant spiral scratch in it and both workouts were skipping, jumping and freezing all over the place. Somebody out there suggested I try rubberdisc.com, which is a place you can send your damaged CDs/DVDs and they buff out the scratches...I can't remember who posted this suggestion, but THANKS, because rubberdisc made ME/BC like new again.
Instead of having to buy the $50 video, I got mine fixed for $7.50. The turnaround time was pretty good, and I paid by check. I live in NY, rubberdisc is in Colorado, and I got my DVD back in 2 full weeks. VERY happy with this service, and I'll use them again!:D :D

Thanks for sharing and posting this! This is great information to have! I have one I need fixed also so I think I'll give them a try. :) :)

Jo

Isn't it great how we can all help each other? Thanks for the info, good to know!
SO glad you were able to save your DVD.

Ruth:)

Hi--
I had this DVD for a while...never thought of trying to replace it with SNM. I think it got scratched in my DVD player somehow. It was not defective when I bought it...
I should review the replacement policy--thanks for the insight.

I have a couple of "older" (3-4 years old) Cathe DVDs that are starting to skip. I've tried their DVD school suggestions, and also this skip fixer stuff which is a liquid scratch buffer solution (that helped a bit--but not totally). I may try the skip fixer solution again, but has anyone successfully exchanged DVDs with SNM? I can't see any tell-tale scratches. This is the Rhythmic Step+ DVD which skips a lot in MIC (VERY annoying!!!).

Thanks,
Kristy

I think that was me who mentioned rubberdisc. My friend used them to correct a scratch on the TimeSaver DVD and they did awesome work. I am so happy for you that you got it fixed! :)

Valerie

Kristy--
I've noticed that on some of my other Cathe DVDs, they don't skip, but will "freeze" for a second or two. I didn't think it was defective enough to return them, though. The one I sent away to be resurfaced was visibly scratched, waaaaay beyond cleaning solution. If you find out anything about SNMs exchange policy, please post.
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.