ROUND 2 STS 6 MON ROTATION

tothemax

Cathlete
I started STS again yesterday doing the six mth rotation. After the RT and it being a Monday, I don't want to hear the word pushup any time soon. OMG, I forget how many there are. Hopefully, the next time around I will be able to do them all on my toes.

The "P" word is evil, isn't it. I started the 6 month yesterday, too. I finished the 3 month in May. I managed to knock out all of the eveil "P" beasties, but some weren't cute. My lats are TALKING to me today. It only hurts when I move (or think about moving) I forgot the 1st 2 sets of 8 were 1.5s. I called Cathe some not nice names during those. Who makes 1.5 pushups the 1st exercise. Woman is out of her mind.......

Of course, I followed along. What does that say about me??:eek:

Nan

Meso 2

I started STS again yesterday doing the six mth rotation. After the RT and it being a Monday, I don't want to hear the word pushup any time soon. OMG, I forget how many there are. Hopefully, the next time around I will be able to do them all on my toes.

I'm doing STS meso 2 I started today, I'm going to mix with the Insanity. I was going to do 60 days of, but I change my mind, I don't think I can't live with out weights, I was reading at a magazine that too much cardio it will make you look thin flabby or very sttringy appearance.
Not what I want.I don't want to loose my muscle:p

Eunice:)

Disc 2

You know that you have worked hard in Disc 1 when you feel the warm up. Completed disc 2 this morning and I was able to do all my reps according to my workout and I wore my weighted gloves with 1 lb in each gloves, still can't get away from the "P" word. My new Cathe mat really helps support my back on my step bench (Thanks Cathe).

Crazy Roadtripper starts STS again..

You know that you have worked hard in Disc 1 when you feel the warm up. Completed disc 2 this morning and I was able to do all my reps according to my workout and I wore my weighted gloves with 1 lb in each gloves, still can't get away from the "P" word. My new Cathe mat really helps support my back on my step bench (Thanks Cathe).

I just wanted to share my "pain" with the STS Disc 1. My lats were talking to me too this a.m. from the pushups!. Took two Aleve and called it good! :D

I thought I would take off Monday after RT, but decided to do a FAST 3-mile walk with my weighted vest and gloves! Did so good! Then STS #1 on Tuesday. By night I was having some Road Trip Jet Lag!! So, I gave myself off today and will do STS #2 tomorrow..along with some legs probably!!:cool:

I'm dying to go in my hot tub.....just can't seem to find the time!

Good luck with everyone's workouts!!

Disc 3

Week 1 completed. I have no compliants about this disc because I love the leg workout in this series. Don't get me wrong, I love the whole series, I just don't like ......not saying the word, because I will be saying ugly thing about that word on Monday. I completed today's workout with Cardio Blast Premix from DM and after a very hot shower, I am feeling really good.

so it's not just me, hugh?

Good to know it's not just ME that dreads those darn Ps! lol I restarted STS today with Disc 1.....3 month rotation this time, as I did the 6 month the first time thru. It's not any easier this second time around! OUCHY! DOMS already in my chest and it's only been 13 hours since I did disc 1! Tomorrow ought to be interesting. Great job, everybody! Keep rocking it!

Gayle

Week 1 completed. I have no compliants about this disc because I love the leg workout in this series. Don't get me wrong, I love the whole series, I just don't like ......not saying the word, because I will be saying ugly thing about that word on Monday. I completed today's workout with Cardio Blast Premix from DM and after a very hot shower, I am feeling really good.
Jo Ann, which is your favorite meso, and when did you start seeing results?

Krasy

I favorite meso is 3 because I love plyo legs and then 1 because how it flows and lighter use of the weights and high reps. When I did it the first time I saw results after I finished meso 1.1

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.