rotations

Hi, I am new to this site and to Cathe's exercise videos but I love them. I use to be real good about working out at home on my own but I got bored with it cuz I think I wasn't seeing results. I am very motivated after seeing pictures of some of the people on this forum and it gives me hope that I can do that too. I've been hearing alot about rotations. Do you make up your own or is there some kind of list somewhere that you follow? I just started collecting Cathe's dvd's. What ones come highly recommended to start with. I'm not a beginner, but I do prefer lifting weights over cardio.

Thanks
JoAnn

Flowergirl,

You must be reading my mind }(! I had a similar question and planned to post on the forum today. I am new to Cathe, but not new to step and weight training. I've been doing step for about 14 years and weight training off and on with personal trainers for about 5 or 6 years. I took the last year off. I'm a relatively new mom and just couldn't find the time to fit it all in with an active toddler. Now I am ready to kick it back into high gear. I am also determined, for the first time, to get fit on my own without any assistance from a personal trainer. I am totally committed and know that I can do it, it's just a matter of following the right program.

I'll also look to the dvd rotation forum, but if you find something really great would you mind dropping me an email?

Thanks,
Trish

Melody,

Thanks so much for the welcome! I already love working with Cathe....where has she been all of my life:p???

Btw, I'm in love with your yoga loft!!

Trish

Hi Trish,
Nice to meet you. When did you have your baby? Mine are all grown up, it goes by fast. I just tried on a pair of my capri's and they are a little snug and it makes me mad! I used to be so passionate about working out and I just let it go, I'm upset with myself. But enough of that and time to get back in the swing of things. I discovered cathe's exercise program on Fittv first I think. I liked the way she looked and I wanted to look like that so I went on ebay to search for her DVD's and bought a couple. Then I found her web site and it was like finding a gold mine or something. Now I just have to figure out how everything works. I was getting bored with doing the same old routines and I wouldn't push myself. So I thought if I got some exercise video's it would help. I've went the personal trainer way and that wasn't it for me. So we will see how this works. Actually anthing will work as long as you do it! I will do my research and let you know what I find. Nice chattin with ya!

JoAnn

Hi Melody,
I too Thank you for the welcome. I also like working out Cathe, she makes things very fun and challenging. She is the only one I have bought and really felt like I got a good workout. Have a good day.

JoAnn

Hi JoAnn,

My little girl Amaya is 3 going on 30...LOL. I totally understand the clothing thing. I actually gage my progress by different clothes that I can comfortably fit into. The heck with the scale!

I also discovered Cathe on Fittv but they recently removed the channel from our cable service. Initially, I was devastated and pissed off, but I've started buying up as many dvds as I can and they actually are better because of all the additional features offered. Do you still have Fittv?

Are you following any special diet regimen? I just ordered Body For Life by Bill Phillips. Several of the users have mentioned it in posts and I thought I'd investigate it. The book hasn't arrived yet, but I checked out the website and it seems pretty standard - the only key is sticking to it. }(

Btw, did you come across the list of Cathe's past rotations in the rotation forum? http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=3408&mesg_id=3408&page=

Take care.
Trish

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.