ROTATION WITHOUT ALL OF CATHE'S DVD/VIDEOS

crgardner

Good Afternoon Everyone,
I am trying to get a rotation together for myself and I need a little help because I really just don't know where to start :)
These are the videos that I have:

Rhythmic Step
MIC
All Step
Classics Volume 1 DVD

I also have Ultimate Circuit Training by Karen Voight and I will be getting CTX Kickbox and Cardio and Weights soon.

Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks

:)

I don't know what the Karen Voight one is, but I STRONGLY suggest getting a leg training video, as well as more strength videos in general.

You also have lots of step too. Something like the following might work for you:
Sat. MIC
Sun. Cardio & Weights
Mon. Step Jam or Rhythmic Step
Tue. Some leg work (this might have to consist of doing squats, lunges, leg lifts on you own if you don't have any videos. Another thing you could do is do Cardio and Weights but instead of doing the upper body movements that Cathe does, just do squats or lunges the same count she does the bicep curls or shoulder presses, etc.
Wed. CTX Kickbox cardio part only and CTX All Step cardio part only
Thu. Karen Voight circuit (especially if this is a non-cardio strength circuit, since you are already doing a lot of cardio)
Fri. REST

Unless you have an at home gym or a membership to a gym where you do lifting, I really recommend getting some total body stength tapes. Hope this helps.

Good Morning Jellybean,

Thanks for the advice.
Would Cathe's Leaner legs be a good leg training video?
I am not very familiar with strength tapes as I am just getting my fitness collection started, so if anyone could suggest some, that would be wonderful.
I am 5'5" and I weigh about 215 pounds, so my goal for right now is to lose some weight.

Thanks so much :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.