Rotation with newest Cathe dvds?

macbeanur

Cathlete
Not sure where I should post this - and I realize that we still have the rotation started on Nov. 10...but I really would love a rotation using our newest Cathe dvds...greedy me, I know.

I am currently downloading the newest dvds and I am just so excited to do them all! I live in Hawaii and have a view of diamond head from my living room where I do my workouts and it is so fun to see diamond head in the background of Intensity! Makes me feel like I am in a class with Cathe and Co.

It is great to have Jai back in the workouts, I missed her in STS cardio.

Thanks all for working so hard on these workouts, and for spending your week-end shipping out the dvds to us!

Last edited:

I am currently downloading the newest dvds and I am just so excited to do them all! I live in Hawaii and have a view of diamond head from my living room where I do my workouts and it is so fun to see diamond head in the background of Intensity! Makes me feel like I am in a class with Cathe and Co.

!
I also live in Hawaii! yay another Hawaii cathe fan!

I am guessing she'll put a new rotation out Dec. 1st or Jan. 1st so that most folks can get the videos. At least that's what she has done in the past.

I hope so - I just didn't want to have to wait until Dec. 10th or so since the last rotation started Nov. 10th...

I hope so - I just didn't want to have to wait until Dec. 10th or so since the last rotation started Nov. 10th...

Cathe posts rotations usually by the 1st of each month. I think yourconfusing the year with the day. Nov 10 means November 2010 not November 10th as in day. If you look at when she posted it, it was October 31, 2010.

So more than likely she will get a new rotation by December 1 with or without the new workouts.

She usually gives people time to get them in their hands and to try them out for a little while

Rhonda

Ah, you are right! I was confused. I guess a few times she waited for the first monday of the month or she was just plain busy (as always!) and that was why some of the previous monthly rotations were a little later in the month.

Thanks for your help!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.