Rotation with LIS

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All! I will be posting three November rotations hopefully by Monday night.

1) All LIS
2) LIS mixed with other workouts of mine
3) A regular rotation for those who may not have LIS

You are the best, Cathe!
The new workouts are amazing, and all you ladies look lovely, and so super fit! I admit, I do miss Cedie, but all your crew is fab! ;-)

I'm counting the minutes until Monday night. I haven't done any of them yet because I was waiting for a rotation but all the great reviews have me so excited for them! I can't wait to get started. Thanks for all your work, Cathe!!

Thank-you so much Cathe! I was thinking I would have to wait awhile for the STS weights/cardio + LIS rotation... I am thrilled that we might get it as early as Monday. I still have 2 more weeks of STS and I am really looking forward to see what workouts you mix in with STS - I am having a tough time figuring out which LIS workout to do in between STS. Thanks again!

This is so great! Thanks. I'm trying to do all these workouts as fast as I can, but I need to give my glutes a break! Dixie cups are killers :)

Thanks for making us Work Work!

Thank-you so much Cathe! I was thinking I would have to wait awhile for the STS weights/cardio + LIS rotation... I am thrilled that we might get it as early as Monday. I still have 2 more weeks of STS and I am really looking forward to see what workouts you mix in with STS - I am having a tough time figuring out which LIS workout to do in between STS. Thanks again!

Cathe, I would also be very interested in STS weights/LIS rotation. Thanks :)

That is absolutely great! I think I will have a hard time in choosing the new rotation, too much of a choice! I don't know what Cathe is going to prepare for us, but I'd really like a rotation with LIS alternated with high impact workouts. Can't wait for tomorrow evening!!

and can I ask... also pretty please :D..

for a rotation for us Intermediate types?

thank you...

The Official Intermediate Rotation in the DVDs & Rotation forum is over 2 1/2 years old.

I'd love a new Intermediate Rotation......

mixing LIS with other DVDs like Muscle Max, High Reps, Pyramid, Supersets/Push Pull and Pure Strength (the DVDs that I have ... lol)

I know that you are incredibly busy, but we Intermediates need something more challenging than beginner level, but something easier than advanced.

Thank you... thank you... thank you.......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.