Rotation with just shock cardio?

Yes!!!

I've been only doing Shock Cardio workouts and plan on doing it for 5 weeks. I'm on week 3 and loving it!! I am adding in the 4 Day Weight sections but you don't have too--you can omit that if you'd like!! Here it is (copied from another thread I posted it in):

Sunday: MMA Kickbox & Stretch

Monday: morning-Cardio Core Circuit
evening-4DS chest/back followed by HiiT 30/30

Tuesday: morning-MMA Fusion
evening-Athletic Step

Wednesday: morning-Circuit Blast
evening-4DS Shoulders followed by HiiT DW

Thursday: morning-MMA Boxing
evening-Step Moves

Friday: morning-Travel Fit
evening-4DS Bi's/Tri's followed by HiiT 40/20

Saturday: 4DS Legs & Core followed by the "bonus bag" workout

Enjoy!

Denise

you're kidding!! you're doing 2 a day. are you nuts or just very young and full of energy?:)
that sounds really hard. even though they are short workouts.

you're kidding!! you're doing 2 a day. are you nuts or just very young and full of energy?:)
that sounds really hard. even though they are short workouts.

Well, I'm 40 (will be 41 in April) so I'm not young nor old so I guess I'm nuts--thanks for asking ;)

It really isn't that hard and I've been doing double workouts for what seems like forever--they are pretty short too! My next rotation will be Insanity workouts in the AM with another workout in the PM--now that sounds NUTS! :D

Denise

I wish I could get myself to do two a day. I hate getting up in the morning and workout around 4:30 in the afternoon - it just seems to work for me.

Hi Denise

I started 2 a day workouts the later part of Jan. I am now combining STS/Shock cardio with the Feb. rotation. I am planning on doing this through March and I am hoping for some great results.

I've been only doing Shock Cardio workouts and plan on doing it for 5 weeks. I'm on week 3 and loving it!! I am adding in the 4 Day Weight sections but you don't have too--you can omit that if you'd like!! Here it is (copied from another thread I posted it in):

Sunday: MMA Kickbox & Stretch

Monday: morning-Cardio Core Circuit
evening-4DS chest/back followed by HiiT 30/30

Tuesday: morning-MMA Fusion
evening-Athletic Step

Wednesday: morning-Circuit Blast
evening-4DS Shoulders followed by HiiT DW

Thursday: morning-MMA Boxing
evening-Step Moves

Friday: morning-Travel Fit
evening-4DS Bi's/Tri's followed by HiiT 40/20

Saturday: 4DS Legs & Core followed by the "bonus bag" workout

Enjoy!

Denise

Hi Denise - you're not nuts, just addicted! I'm 55 years old and I also workout in the mornings and evenings on most days. On Saturdays and Sundays I usually do just one workout! (I know I should take a day off but its hard!! I love doing a Cathe STS cardio in the am and one in the pm, like you are doing, I feel great doing it. I have always worked out in the mornings before work, but just can't sit down when I get home, I like to work out again after sitting at a desk at work all day. Fun! I love your rotation!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.