Rotation help

boydjess

Cathlete
I need some help with a rotation. I have tried many of them here but realized that I just do not like doing 1 hour of cardio so I never complete any of them but start doing my own thing. I would like to have my work out split between weights and cardio. I also would like a focus on my legs. It seems that most of the rotations with one body part per day only have one day of legs (I need more)
I have all of Cathe's on VHS except the BB series I have on DVD. If anyone has any suggestions I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jessica

http://www.fitnessvideofanatics.com/publicrotations/keep.fit

This rotation has at least 2 weeks where you work your lower body twice a week. And 2 weeks where you work legs 3 times. I am doing this because right now I can't do cardio. I did substitute Legs and Glutes for Leaner Legs since I don't have Leaner Legs.

Hopefully you are on Internet Explorer because otherwise the link won't work.

The link does work but it just takes me to the page where you search for a rotation. Do you have the name of the roation??

Thanks so much for the response:)

Jessica

Cynthia’s Five Strength/Three Cardio PS Series Rotation, ok here is the name of the rotation. Sorry about that, I couldn't check the link because I was under Netscape and not Internet Explorer at the time.

You can type in the rotation name and it should go right to it.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.