Rotation Creation

hoffmasa

Cathlete
Cathe,
I am really enjoying your 3 month transformation rotation using STS and the Low Impact Series.
Would you be able to create a similar roation using STS, Low Impact Series, STS cardio series, and your 2010 dvd's (intensity, lower body, sts total body, high reps).
I could probably do this myself, but it seems to be such a bigger motivator when it's created by you instead. :)
Thanks for considering!
sharon

I would love a rotation like this! I'm currently 8 weeks into the STS/LIS 3-month rotation and while I'm loving it, I'm really starting to miss all of those other fantastic cardios. Like the OP stated, I could put this together myself, but Cathe knows exactly what to put together, in a sequence that is effective and more challenging than I tend to put together for myself.

I'm also in favor of this type of rotation. I think it would totally awesome!!! I'm also in favor of Cathe releasing a different 3 month rotation every quarter whether it involves
STS, Gym Style, Slow Heavy, etc...as opposed to a montly rotation. I'm personally more motivated with the 3 month rotations and I feel that I get better results. I also think that that it will be easier for Cathe because she won't have to keep coming up with a different rotation every month....and there are already dozens of monthly rotations in the
archives to choose from should one get tired of a 90 day rotation and chooses to switch it up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.