Rock m Sock M

ellenj73

Cathlete
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed doing this workout this morning - I did Premix 4 - the workout with the Blizzard Blast (no icy core) and I like how the punching combos are mixed in with the cardio and the entire flow of the workout was perfect! There are some new moves in this one that I think people are going to like :) I love how Cathe explains the modifications in this workout. The music is good, I can't identify a lot of it, but it is good and complements the workout.

I was challenged by this workout - I consider myself an advanced exerciser, however I had bronchitis 3 weeks ago and am working my way back into working out. My lungs are still a little tight so I had to sit out the last rounds of the Blizzard Blast - I'm looking forward to completing the entire workout the next time :)

Great job, Cathe!

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed doing this workout this morning - I did Premix 4 - the workout with the Blizzard Blast (no icy core) and I like how the punching combos are mixed in with the cardio and the entire flow of the workout was perfect! There are some new moves in this one that I think people are going to like :) I love how Cathe explains the modifications in this workout. The music is good, I can't identify a lot of it, but it is good and complements the workout.

I was challenged by this workout - I consider myself an advanced exerciser, however I had bronchitis 3 weeks ago and am working my way back into working out. My lungs are still a little tight so I had to sit out the last rounds of the Blizzard Blast - I'm looking forward to completing the entire workout the next time :)

Great job, Cathe!
Can't wait to try this and hear more reviews! Sounds fun

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.