Rock Bottoms Rotation June 2

Alhambra

Cathlete
Well I managed to survive day 2 of the rotation. I really pushed myself hard during CTX Upper Body and had very little energy by the end of the BBW. I found it difficult to motivate myself during the BBW (I'm used to having Cathe encourage me I guess).

Have a great day everyone!

I have to say that the BBW is a real butt burner. I incorporated it into my workout from yesterday, and today I'm having a hard time sitting down. }( I have to find a way to do the wall squats, my home has sand and knock-down plaster. I will find a way for it to work. I did standing one legged squats for this one. By the time PLB Stability Ball portion came around I was ready to stop. But kept at it.

Tonight will be Rhythmic Step and Coremax #3. I also have volleyball tonight.

Laurie

Alhambra,

Good work. Question, I do not have CTX, what Cathe upper body w/o's do you think are comparable? I'm begining this rotation on Monday.

TIA.:)

Melody, do you have MIS? The upper body portions of this would work as a sub.

Okay, I just saw a post that someone put in the rotation about the wall squats. I can do the wall squats with the stability ball, so that problem is solved.

Laurie

Laurie,

Thanks. I actually ordered the DVD with MIS on it a couple of days ago but probably won't have it for next week. I was thinking of subbing in MM upper body.

Hi, ladies!

I hope you don't mind me joining your check-in. I am doing the June rotation as well and need to be motivated. It's a tough one!! :eek:

I just started today so I did IMAX 1. Lunges are really hard on my knees, so when Cathe has the 300 walking lunges in the rotation, I'm going to do a section of Mindy's "All About Legs." Each section runs about 15 minutes and is KILLER (even without weights!). Today I did the Med Ball section. My form needs work as these are new workouts for me, but I am already feeling it. Feels great!

CTX Upper Body tomorrow! I am trying to imagine how I will have the energy to follow it with the Butt Burner!!!

Hope you all have a great workout!
Marie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.