Rock Bottoms June 12

Alhambra

Cathlete
Well I just finished pyramid upper body. After doing KPC yesterday I really felt every muscle in my arms. I really pushed myself and managed to do 10,12,15,12,10 weights with the biceps for the first time...Yeah! I'm actually thinking of asking Santa for 25 lb hand weights as the 20s aren't hard enough for back (I never thought I'd be saying that.)
I'm having a fruit and then tackling BBW.
I'm really enjoying this rotation.
Have a great day everyone!

Hey everyone,

I didn't check in this weekend but have stayed on track with the rotation. Today I'm doing IMAX (don't have IMAX2) and the 300 walking lunges. Will also do some core/abs.

I DID NOT eat clean all weekend - the birthday thing.}( :eek: :9 :7

Back on track with eating today.

Come on "rock hard bottoms" - keep it going.:) :) :) :) :) :)

Hello Ladies,

Today for me will be Imax2, 300 walking lunges and Seg2 of Coremax. I didn't get my run in on Saturday, I was doing Cleanmax in the morning, so I considered that something that I needed to do. :D I felt I had a good workout from mopping and vacuuming.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Just realized above I said I don't have IMAX2, but I do. I did it last Monday and am doing IMAX this week. Just keeping my head on straight, or trying.

Hey Kim

I managed to stay on rotation with PUB and BBW today. And I do not have DOMS from the 300 walking lunges yesterday and the BBW was easier today than last week.

Keep up the great work everyone.:)

WTG staying on track!!!

I did do PUB and BBW tonight!! I'm so proud of myself did it at 9pm and I'm usually in bed my then. LOL I'm a morning person not a night owl! I hope I can sleep now!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.