Rock Bottoms June 11-17

Hi Lori and Susan,

Sounds like all well with you guys. Susan sorry you can't go camping this weekend. :-( Lori hope your having a great time with your in laws. ;-)

I'm a little behind on the rotation. Friday I felt crappyx( (ttom) so I ended up taking a rest day. Today I woke up and felt better so I did ME upper body and the standing leg portion of BBW. My body seems to handle 5 days a week well, can't get to the 6 day a week mark yet but maybe some day.

Have a good night.

Jenn

:)

Hey Jenn! Thats ok if you are a little "behind" the rotation...pardon the pun!! LOL Im thinking about doing this one for 6 weeks instead of 4...Im just enjoying it so much!

Today is suppose to be a rest day but I have my neices christening today and Im sure we are doing something for fathers day later and I think I will feel better if I workout cause there will be alot of food around today!

I will check back later today!!!
LOri:)

Good morning Lori and Susan,

Happy Fathers Day to your DH's.

I really like this workout also. I like the BBW portion of the workout. I think I might use it in my next rotation also whatever that one will be.

I have StepBlast on tap but might do a different cardio or maybe I'll try for a longer session and the we are going bowling today.

Enjoy your christening and whatever you do for fathers day.

Jenn:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.