Rock Bottoms 6/20

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning Ladies,

Today is Kickmax after I get home from work. Then my DD's have a hair appointment.

Last night I was doing the Bodymax Upper Body, at the point where she is having us do the upright row with the barbell, I managed to hit my chin with the barbell. x( I didn't hurt myself, but I woke myself up. :+ Guess I needed to concentrate a little bit more.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good afternoon!

Today I had DOMS in my gluts (yippee!).

This afternoon I did 30 minutes of biking, CoreMax section 1 and BBW. I skipped the pyramid lower body segment as my abs felt thoroughly worked. I'm using Push/Pull to do a lot of the BBW. The Mix and Match feature is great.

Have a fantastic day!

I'm so far behind on the June rotation, it is going to turn into the June/July rotation for me!! :+

I did IMAX2 and 300 walking lunges today. Starting week #2.

ETA - ouch Laurie... I bet that did wake you up!

Hi everyone~

Thanks for all the sub info. :) I think I'm going to order Body Max--it sounds like a great workout.

Today I did S&H/Bis&Tris, CoreMax 1 and BBW. This rotation must be working as my jeans were much looser today, finally! :)

Have a great evening!

Way to keep at it Alhambra, Jane and Susan. Hang on Jane, you'll get back on track.

I've been on the run but managing to keep up the rotation. After my workout today, I took my boys and my glutes to the pool.:7

See you tomorrow.

Sounds like everyone is doing well this rotation!

I got Kick Max in tonight. I'm so proud of myself as I started it at 9:15 tonight which is usually bedtime for me. I'm not a night person at all but was feeling guilty that I hadn't done it yet. DH and I decided to go car shopping this evening instead. Now, off to bed to see if I can sleep after working out! Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.