Roadtrips and CEC's

Abbe...

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

I was wondering if there was a possibility that certified fitness instructors could get CEC's by attended your roadtrip/tour classes. It would be great to combine the fun of working out with you with getting CEC's. (I'm saying this because I am now renewing my certifications and trying to get more CEC's).

I attented a workshop with Cathe in Kansas City, MO. area back in the early 90s (possibly late 80s?) to earn CECs. I remember we got a booklet of step choreography. This was back in the Step 'n' Motion days:D We learned how to link step choreography and I remember Cathe being quite the slavedriver;) She had high expectations for us certified instructors. I was completely wiped out that evening. I just remember we stepped and stepped and stepped.....I no longer teach, and there are not a lot of instructors I like to follow (I'm picky:p), but Cathe is perfection! I'm nearing mid-fifties and hope I will always be able to exercise to Cathe DVDs!

CEC's

Hey all!

I saw somewhere in fine print on one of the various sheets upon signing up, from the 2008 info from the RT, that CEC's are not provided and that the RT is not recognized as a workshop for CEC's or CEU's. I myself was hoping to earn CEC's myself last year....but it didn't happen. Sigh.... But, it's always worth a shot asking. Cathe is THE instructor of all instructors out there....and she is a great teaching tool. There is NO better person to earn CEC's from huh?

Tanya

I'm sure Cathe would be an awesome CEU instructor. The RT I attended, Cathe was so busy leading workouts for everyone, not teaching how to instruct a workout for a limited number of attendees who may be interested in CEU credits. She did have educational speakers.

Hi Abbe and Everyone!

Thanks for asking, however, the National Fitness Tour is not a fitness education based event. We are holding these tours specifically to give Cathletes across the nation a chance to unite, workout together, and make friends with each other. It is also a way for me to connect with you one on one and get to know a little bit about you. Of course there is a certain level of education and learning involved within the classes during the weekend, but I like to offer classes to you in a way that bonds us vs formally educates us. This weekend should be all about being a Cathlete :D

Hi Cathe!

I was wondering if there was a possibility that certified fitness instructors could get CEC's by attended your roadtrip/tour classes. It would be great to combine the fun of working out with you with getting CEC's. (I'm saying this because I am now renewing my certifications and trying to get more CEC's).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.