Roadtrippers! Post here when you're signed up!!!

Hey everyone - I haven't posted here in a looong time (since like when the board switched over:eek:, )but I'm #73 and from Michigan:)

Looking forward to meeting you too Beavs!

And the other 103 lucky RT's...and Cathe of course!

Yes, I am still Uber Excited!!!

Melissa

#70!!

I'm so excited and motivated to get in better shape. I just know it's gonna be great!

I made it I'm #51!!! Yippee!!! This is my first road trip and I am psyched!!! What can I expect???? Anyone flying from Dallas???? Teresa

I signed on at 12:00 on the nose and typed as fast as I could (making a mistake and not clicking on the select Road Trip box) and by the time I back-paged, corrected and hit enter I was already #67! :eek:

I was cussing up a stream and DH heard me in the other room and said don't worry, it won't sell out that quick. Yeah, right! I'm so sorry to everyone that tried and it sold out. :(

Kathy

Hello to all from #87!!! I had my DH register for me while I was at work...I told him to do it at "12 ON THE DOT" and thank god, this is the one time he listened to me!!!! Can't wait to meet everyone...YAY!!!
Josie:D :D :D

#103, whew that was close! I felt like Charley finding the golden ticket. But then I realized how many long time members did not get in and I feel terrible. Anne, Sooosan, Wendy, Jillybean, Katherine, and others are some of the people I most wanted to meet. I have been lurking for about 6 months because it is very intimidating for me to post, but I feel like I "know" you all. Looking forwarding to meeting everyone!
Kara

>Hi All! I'm #37! I am so excited and thankful that I made
>it in! See ya'll there!
>
>Pennie

Pennie is that you????? I hope so!!!! I'm so excited now. I can't wait to see some old RT friends. Is Jacque coming?

I am #38, how weird is that? I was on the road and my hubby registered for me? I told him that it would sell out within minutes. Can you believe it?

Namita

Teresa -- I am flying from DFW - I am flying American Leaving DFW at 10:20 AM and arriving PHL 2:30 PM then departing PHL 1:35 pm and arriving DFW 4:00 PM

I can't wait to meet everyone

Kathy G!!!!! Cheryl!!!! Heatherb!!!!! and everyone!!!!!

Hello everyone,

I signed in at 12:01 also and my number is 102. I can't believe how quickly it sold out. I barely made it! I registered my friend and her number is way past 105. I didn't realize that I could pay for more than one ticket at the same time. Anyway, we'll see what happens:(.

Hi Everyone,

#25 Checking in & Congrats to all that made it. Looking forward to seeing ya'll there!

:+ Cynthia aka RetroFit :+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.