Road trippers: Does anyone have a similar story?

I was asked by a really nice young woman what was going on. It was kind of funny, actually. In the bathroom she said, "What IS all this? Do you know what's going on?"

I said, "Oh, do you live here?" She said, "Yeeessssss," and gave me a weird look (hee hee). I said, "Well we've all just arrived from all over the country to workout with Cathe!" I smiled very big because I was so excited to be there!

She smiled and said, "Oh! Wow! That is so cool!"

She was very nice. I was just surprised at how enthralled we all are with our dear-sweet-Cathe, while many NJ-ers don't seem to realize the treasure they have.

But, perhaps if we didn't have to workout with Cathe via her videos 363 days out of the year we wouldn't realize it either. :eek:

Thanks for the history, Cathe. :D :D
Marla

Hey, I get it...Cathe is like the pearl inside the oyster! The pearl that only a few know about....insert whine...can't we keep her for ourselves? ;-)

Pinky...You didn't offend me at all. I know you were headed for that first cup of coffee! Ha! I don't talk when I first get up either. Need to get the blood flowing before that happens! :7
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Oh, that is just so sad! I'm in agreement with many of you---if I lived close enough, let alone be a gym member, I'd be honored to come to Cathe's gym! I'd ask for a picture with her and her autograph! I am glad to hear that some of the gym members weren't so unfriendly. Cathe's the greatest and she's just so admirable for being so gracious.

Oh, that is just so sad! I'm in agreement with many of you---if I lived close enough, let alone be a gym member, I'd be honored to come to Cathe's gym! I'd ask for a picture with her and her autograph! I am glad to hear that some of the gym members weren't so unfriendly. Cathe's the greatest and she's just so admirable for being so gracious.

>Hey, I get it...Cathe is like the pearl inside the oyster!
>The pearl that only a few know about....insert whine...can't
>we keep her for ourselves? ;-)

That's exactly how I felt. Yes I want to spread the news, but I love having her to myself! Don't get too huge, Cathe!

Marla

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.