Road Trip Online Room Reservations

If we go a day early does the special room rate apply too or is it the hotels regular rate? Trying to decide if I want to go Thursday or not

Hey Nancy,

No discount on the 2 Bdrm at the Residence. However, if anyone in the room has a AAA membership, it's 206.00.

HTH

Hey Nancy,

No discount on the 2 Bdrm at the Residence. However, if anyone in the room has a AAA membership, it's 206.00.

HTH

Thanks, Melissa. I need to get a different person on the phone than I did yesterday, as even with my AAA I was quoted $237 :p

If we go a day early does the special room rate apply too or is it the hotels regular rate? Trying to decide if I want to go Thursday or not

Hi Georjann. The special room rate is for your entire stay. Last RT I arrived on a Thursday and left on Monday and the rate didn't change. HTH :)

Hi Georjann. The special room rate is for your entire stay. Last RT I arrived on a Thursday and left on Monday and the rate didn't change. HTH :)

Thanks! I think I've decided to go on Friday. But if I change my mind that's good to know :)

I made my reservations on the phone and she said the group rate was only available from Thurs-Sat night. I found that odd. I kinda figured they'd give it too me on Sunday night.

Cat, that is odd. Many always stay on Sunday to avoid the high probability of afternoon thunderstorms.

I made my reservations on the phone and she said the group rate was only available from Thurs-Sat night. I found that odd. I kinda figured they'd give it too me on Sunday night.

I would call back. As I posted, I got an entirely different quote the first time I called about the 2BR suite than I got the second time I tried.

Just made mine for me and my roommate. She's going Thursday and they didn't have any rooms left for the RT rate (??) so for that one night it's the regular room price.

As far as I know, all residence inn serve breakfast. They actually have a wider selection than Fairfield inn. At least compared to the ones I stayed in.

Yep, Res Inn has a full breakfast; oatmeal, eggs, bacon, yogurt, cereals, etc, and fresh fruit to shove in your workout bag ;)

I was able to get the $129 rate for Thursday night (and Sunday night, too!) I originally called a few weeks ago and booked Friday and Saturday, then saw with my flights that I'd need to stay Thursday and Sunday, too. I just called back and asked if I could add on the other 2 nights and get the same rate and they gave it to me.

I think if you call the hotel directly and not go online or through the 800#, it might be easier to get the special rate for all the nights.

I was able to get the $129 rate for Thursday night (and Sunday night, too!) I originally called a few weeks ago and booked Friday and Saturday, then saw with my flights that I'd need to stay Thursday and Sunday, too. I just called back and asked if I could add on the other 2 nights and get the same rate and they gave it to me.

I think if you call the hotel directly and not go online or through the 800#, it might be easier to get the special rate for all the nights.

I am gonna have to call back. They told me I could not get the group rate for Sunday. Are you staying at Fairfield Inn or Residence Inn?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.