Rkya's!

DebbieH

Cathlete
For anyone thinking about ordering the new Ryka's Cathe is wearing in the new workouts...Ryka is running a sale. If you spend over $60.00, you get $10.00 off! The promo code is 4JULY

BTW, I have the blue Transpires Cathe wears in the new workouts and they are one of the most comfy shoes I've ever worn!

Last edited:
I sooooooo want some of those blue Ryka's! Hubby would kill me, but I am so not liking my Nike feel free shoes. I need some comfy ones. I actually went back to wearing my old ascics.

Shantabulous said:
I sooooooo want some of those blue Ryka's! Hubby would kill me, but I am so not liking my Nike feel free shoes. I need some comfy ones. I actually went back to wearing my old ascics.

I got a pair of those Nikes and really hated them. I went back to my Asics, too! I love my Gel Inspires! I've tried Rykas, and they are really comfy, but their sizing is weird for me. Their 8 is too small, but the 8.5 is too big. Sad since I really liked them.

Shantabulous said:

Shannon, tell Trey we have to be twins! After all, our taste in shoes is the same!!! :D

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

nkhansen1 said:
I got a pair of those Nikes and really hated them. I went back to my Asics, too! I love my Gel Inspires! I've tried Rykas, and they are really comfy, but their sizing is weird for me. Their 8 is too small, but the 8.5 is too big. Sad since I really liked them.

That's too bad Natalie because they feel so good! Glad you found something that feels good for YOUR feet!

DebbieH said:
That's too bad Natalie because they feel so good! Glad you found something that feels good for YOUR feet!

They are sooo comfy and light!! I wish they had worked for me.

For anyone thinking about ordering the new Ryka's Cathe is wearing in the new workouts...Ryka is running a sale. If you spend over $60.00, you get $10.00 off! The promo code is 4JULY

BTW, I have the blue Transpires Cathe wears in the new workouts and they are one of the most comfy shoes I've ever worn!

Thanks! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.