Right into Meso 2?

Amysue

Cathlete
Dear Cathe,
Last week I should have finished week 4 of Meso Cycle 1 but I had an awful flu that kept me in bed for a week. I am doing week 4 this week and was wondering since I had a week off last week (although sick) can I just go right into Meso Cycle 2?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.
Amy

Yes Amy! As long as you have no current fever and are far enough into being healed (just some sniffles and blowing your nose a lot), you will find this last week of Meso 1 (week 4) will be just right to get you back in the game. You may breathe hard and sniffle your way through, but by the end of the 4rth week your body will be ready for Meso 2. But the main thing is that you are indeed rested and recovered and not in flu mode right now. Take care, and modify if that's what your body is telling you to do. :)

Dear Cathe,
Last week I should have finished week 4 of Meso Cycle 1 but I had an awful flu that kept me in bed for a week. I am doing week 4 this week and was wondering since I had a week off last week (although sick) can I just go right into Meso Cycle 2?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.
Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.