Ride

Swimmer

Cathlete
Let me preface this by saying that I'm an experienced cyclist who spent many a winter day suffering to Coach Troy (Spinervals -- road bike on a trainer).

This weekend, I swapped my treadmill for a very nice, club-quality spin bike, and in anticipation, purchased Ride early last week.

This morning, I did Ride for the first time. All I can say is WOW. Much more enjoyable than Spinervals and in some ways, more difficult. I am impressed.

I was so sweaty that I had drops coming off my elbows, rolling down my shins, and the end of my pony tail was dripping.

Looking forward to some DOMS in my thighs tomorrow (I capped it off with TB Trisets Lower Body Split). :p

Goes w/out saying that I now also own Cycle Max and preordered the new cycle workout. :cool:

Congrats, Swimmer! I often do cycling classes at my gym, but don't own a spin bike. I have considered buying one, but the cycling DVDs I've previewed and enjoyed have been Cathe's and I can't bring myself to spend so much on a bike when there are only three DVDs I'll use. :D

Congrats, Swimmer! I often do cycling classes at my gym, but don't own a spin bike. I have considered buying one, but the cycling DVDs I've previewed and enjoyed have been Cathe's and I can't bring myself to spend so much on a bike when there are only three DVDs I'll use. :D

If you want one and don't want to spend a lot of money, keep an eye on your local Craigslist listings. I got mine for around $200 a couple of years ago (right around when cycle max came out).

Congrats on the new bike Swimmer! High five on the sweat fest with Ride as well! Pretty soon you can add Pedal Power to that sweaty list! YAHOO!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.