Rhythmic Step vs. Step Blast

Rhythmic Step vs. Step Blast

• Total voters
I can't vote. I just can't do it. They're my 2 favorite step workouts (excluding Power Max, which I love for nostalgic reasons). Both of them are so much fun & super intense.

I didn't vote, because I love them both! I honestly can't decide which I prefer. And I wanted to up my post count.

Robin you are making me LMAO!

Why don't you create an "Increase my post" thread & keep responding to yourself? :+

I am voting for RS because I'm a little bored of SB at the moment. So it's just a temporary thing. Ask me again next month. :)

Marie

PS: I also LOVE PowerMax and Step Works! I don't even mind the butt floss and 80s hair!

I can't believe it, but I voted for SB. I like the music much better in SB. There is one segment in RS where I swear Dolphins are singing.

Step Blast is my absolute favorite step routine! I always double up on the challenge section which brings me to max capacity. I find the RS does not challenge me enough even on an 8" step.

Any way, that is my 2 cents worth! Karyn

Easy choice for me: Step Blast. Love, love the music. RS has great choreography, but the music drives me batty. Ivorygorgon, your comment about singing dolphins cracked me up. I agree!!

Sandra

i totally agree with you. step blast is my favorite. what do you meen by doubling up on the challange section?

laura

Didn't vote either as I love them both. When I want a good solid 1/2 hour of challenging step I do the challenges back to back - that's the best!

Wow. This is a toughie because these are my two all step favorite workouts. I love them both equally. I usually do RS when I don't want to do intervals and then SB if I want an extra push. So, I love them both equally. However, I gave SB a slight edge over RS.

>i totally agree with you. step blast is my favorite. what do
>you meen by doubling up on the challange section?
>
>laura

Laura - by doubling up - I do the entire step routine, including the challenge, then when it is finished I go into Chapters and start the Challenge section again and run through that. You might want to try it some time - it is TOUGH!

Karyn

I love the choreography of both of these but StepBlast gets my vote for the blast challenge. I've never had so much fun working so hard. The music in SB is awesome, RS......not so much.....that woman, dolphin, whatever, sounds like she is in pain and needs to be put out of MY misery!!!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.