Rhythmic Step-Lisa

saia11

Cathlete
Yesterday was the first time in a long time that I did this w/o 'as produced' and I think I noticed something, but I can't tell if it's just me. The background exerciser ("Lisa" something in the credits-far back next to Brenda) does her hair get shorter as the workout goes on? Seriously, look at it in the w/u (where is appears well down to her shoulders) and then in segment 2,3, and c/d it seems above her shoulders. Maybe it's just the effect of the sweat and movement on styled or straightened hair? I don't know because my hair is ramrod straight no matter what I do, so maybe I'm just not familiar with this effect.
Help!
Mattea
http://www.picturetrail.com/saia11

Hi Mattea,

You are so observant! Her hair does seem to get shorter. One to speak about it is me. I have curly hair (sense older not so much anymore), and when I streighten it out(I use to iron my hair with an iron), and if it rains, if I sweat, or in the fog, anything with moiture around me, my hair kinks right back to curly and shorter. More so than this young woman. Curly hair people always have to put up with that. Unless you use a streightener, then no matter what you do, it's going to be curly as soon as you get out ino the real world.

Many hairstyles we can wear, but stright is not one of them.

Hope this helps with the questionable effect on the DVD.

Nice to see you again, take care,

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.