Revival - Soy Protein

maryjoe

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Has anyone tried Revival-Soy Protein shakes?????

I have heard mixed comments and I was wondering if anyone in this forum has tried.

Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Maryjoe

Hey Maryjoe

I have tried them as well as the crunch bars. They taste alright to me. I make mine a smoothie with added fruit and splenda for breakfast most mornings.

Kim

Hi Kim, what benefits have you found take it???? Do you have more energy??

I want to order some but first I would like to know more about it.

Thanking you in advance
Maryjoe

It has helped me medically. I had uterine fibroids as well as severe pms. This has seemed to help because after taking this 5x a week for 6 weeks my fibroids had gone and my pms was not as bad. Mind you I had tried other soy products but they did not help me. It does not taste bad but I have noticed the Revival does have a slight aftertaste (that is why the smoothie) I usually do not have alot of time for breakfast to I make a smoothie and get my soy in as well as a nutritious start to my day

Kim

I just ordered some last night. I've been having insomnia and other symptoms of perimenopause but I didn't realize that's what it was until I read the threads here! God, I'm a dumbass at times. They claim it's good for those symptoms so we'll see . . . They also claim weight loss benefits for it.

And in the spirit of experimenting on myself, I am also going to try this product, although I really don't need to lose any weight. I just want to see if it does anything:

http://www.planetmuscle.com/features/5_4/future_fats.html

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.