review on RevAbs by Brett Hoebel

TexasLaura

Cathlete
reviews on RevAbs by Brett Hoebel?

I couldn't find much on the forums about this series. Can anyone who has it give me their opinion? I happened to catch a few minutes of him on Dr. Oz last week and what he demonstrated looked fun and different. (Not that I need anymore workouts; everything I buy other than Cathe tends to gather dust....)
Thanks!

Last edited:
i have it, don't use it..just wasn't for me..i think cathe works you harder..he's kinda quirky too, just my opinion..did u utube any of the workouts?

I bought these a few years ago and didn't like them. I've completed P90X, Insanity, Chalene Extreme, TurboFire and STS, and RevAbs didn't compare. I felt like they were intermediate level. Perhaps they'd be good for maintenance, but I just couldn't get excited about them. This is one of the only programs I purchased, but didn't complete.

Just an important link for Brett Hoebel

I send this to strong, intelligent people that I either think or know are with us so just an important link for Brett Hoebel.

The world's stronger, more intelligent groups are with us and on the right side of this:

secretcontrol
(dot)
byethost33
(dot)
com

It answers questions as to how individuals are controlled using shame factors such as incest, paedophilia, queer sex, consensual (closet queers) and non-consensual and how organizations are controlled by placing these individuals into them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.