Rev Abs - Beachbody

I have this series. The beginning is a little slow, but made more for folks just starting out, I think. It does get much harder if phase two. To make it harder, I just use heavier weights and do more advanced moves from the get-go instead of waiting to do it later on. Some of the workouts are shorter, so I usually tack on a short weight workout or a short cardio segment.

These are not Cathe workouts. They are not supposed to be. I do feel they are effective for working the core. I can feel that my abs are much stronger then when I started. Will I end up with a six-pack? Who knows, but I have been watching my food very closely, and I have dropped 6 pounds.

As for the comments that he made about "liking the view from back here", I don't know what video they are talking about....I haven't heard him say anything like that on any of the dvds I've watched.

I hope that there is more input here. I was really intersted in these. Read the first reviews at Video Fitness. I would love to hear results, reviews from someone who has done them all. I know I would add on because I rarely do a series without adding on. I eve
n add on to Cathe:) It seems that people are not raving about this series. Has anyone experienced better abs from Insanity?? Another I have still been on the fence with. Should probably ask in a new thread.

Hi! I'm new to this forum so excuse me if I don't get this posted correctly. I finished my Insanity rotation a month or so ago and bought Rev Abs thinking I'd enjoy it just as much. I returned it within my 30 days because it wasn't to my likings. Yes the first phase is geared for beginners. I'm sure the second phase would have been much tougher but since I was sure of returning it before my 30 days, I didn't try it out. I thought it was kind of corny how they had an anthem cheer. I just wanted to get down to business and sweat, which I didn't in the first week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.