Rev Abs, anyone trying this one yet!!!

I have the preview workout they sent out with Tony One on One. I was not impressed at all. I didn't order the full series and I'm glad I didn't.
The reviews say it is intermediate level at best, and very boring.

I have the preview workout they sent out with Tony One on One. I was not impressed at all. I didn't order the full series and I'm glad I didn't.
The reviews say it is intermediate level at best, and very boring.

I totally agree

I'm trying this now. I've only done a few workouts so far. I find that for someone like us Cathe fans, you need to ramp up the weight. I'm using heavier weights and more advanced moves to get more out of it.

I do sweat for sure, but only time will tell if it helps improve my abs or not. Quite a few folks from the test group got awesome results. I am also adding in workouts like Tracy Effinger's Squeeze Stronger, Cardio Barre, and a few Cathe muscle workouts here and there.

I just needed a total change from what I had been doing. I feel the need to back off for a while. I do feel that this is more of an intermediate program at this point. We'll see how it goes.

Good to know, I won't be ordering this one. That's right, Cathe's Fans need more than boring stuff..

LastTango: Good luck to you I hope you get what you want:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.