Results from "Muscle Building & Staying Lean"

sundari

Cathlete
How many have had good results from doing just 2 cardios per week? I'm referring to Fitnessfreaks rotation where she says that all you need is just 2 cardios per week.

I would really enjoy hearing if 2 cardios really works. Please post results or just say how it felt to just do less cardio. I'm one of those people that feels that I have to do more cardio to maintain and lose. And its hard to just stick to the 2 cardios per week. Its a fear thing.

RE: Results from

I've tried two days a week for cardio, and I gained weight. But I think it's because my body is older and my metabolisim is slower plus I don't have the muscles she has. I believe with her body type, she can get away with that. Her muscle building burns the calories fast. Wish I had her body. It dosen't work for everyone, that's for sure. I'm now trying hard to get defined muscles.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Janie is right, I am a mesomorph body type, it responds the best to heavy weight training and little cardio. You have to just do what is best for you to get the results you want. I can write a million rotations, but not every one of them will work for everybody.

Clean eating is the key as well, this is 85% of the battle.

Why does a mesomorph body type respond best to heavy weights/a little cardio? That's my body type too and I'm very interested in this. Thanks!

>Janie is right, I am a mesomorph body type, it responds the
>best to heavy weight training and little cardio. You have to
>just do what is best for you to get the results you want. I
>can write a million rotations, but not every one of them will
>work for everybody.
>
>Clean eating is the key as well, this is 85% of the battle.

Thank you Debbie for all your help and rotations. Maybe also besides bodytypes, some of us need to give it a little longer time to see if our bodies will like and get used to this type of little cardio.

>Why does a mesomorph body type respond best to heavy
>weights/a little cardio? That's my body type too and I'm very
>interested in this. Thanks!

I believe Women's Health had a whole section on different body types and which exercises worked best for them and why. It was interesting. The problem is to pin point exactly which type you are.

For example: Debbie says she is a meso. Well in the article they had a meso pear and meso apple. Two sets of different exercises.

I am an endo-mesomorph and although I haven't really researched that whole arena of exercises/body types, I know that I have been struggling since last May with my weight loss. I have increased my calories, decreased my calories, increased my cardio, increased my weight work, decreased my weight work. The only thing I can think of is to try decreasing my cardio and increasing my weights (at the same time)....so that's what I am doing. I am on day #4 of Debbie's January rotation. I can't give any results yet, but I am hoping that this works for me because burning over 4500 cal/week in cardio/circuits/weights sure didn't do it for me!!!

BTW- Debbie....I just wanted to thank you for your hard work and effort you put into this rotation. Like I said, it's only been 4 days, but I am really having fun with it and looking forward to the rest of the month!!! I am hoping to be able to report back great success!! I've already pushed myself a bit harder with the weights than I normally do because of all the cardio I was doing. Thanks!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.