Restarting STS September 21

lori254

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,
I just got back from a Caribbean Cruise :D and ready to restart STS. I only got through a few discs when I started a couple of months ago, but now I'm ready to commit to doing the whole series. Anyone starting on Sept 21??

Lori - I am starting STS for the first time Tuesday, the 22nd. I am just finishing up by 1 RM's. That has been a day after day workout for days!

Hi Debbie - maybe we can cheer each other on. I started STS a few months back, but did continue. This time I'm determined to complete it!

I'll admit it too, I only did Meso 1 and 2 and my one week break was the week of August 24. Dreading the heavy lifting of Meso 3, I got lazy and finally decided to do some running and other Cathe workouts until the STS tower arrived, which mine will be here on Friday! I'm starting Meso 3 on Sunday! Woo hoo!

I hope we can all get through STS completely and celebrate our accomplishment! Good luck Lori and Debbie!

Thanks Brandie! and good luck to you too. I wish I could get the tower, but the shipping up to Canada is not affordable...

Luckily I don't need the Tower - we have something else here already that my husband has.

I did get my Pace Weights and my Troy Lite bar and weights today so I am super psyched to start on Tuesday. Because of kids/schedules, etc. I picked Tuesday to start instead of Monday.

I'm going to start the week after you guys. I just got a troy lite barbell (the first time around I used the Ivanko aerobic bar from the old firm vids and think it is so big around that it hurt my wrists....much more comfortable with the troy), a new HRM AND the tower today. My husband is wondering what all these gizmos arriving at the house are!

Lori,
I'll join you. I was going to wait till Nov. but decided today to start Sunday. Want to do a check'in?

I did M1 & M2 in Mar. & Apr. but I've never done M3. This time I want to finish it.
Guess when this rotation will be completed? Just in time for New Years Eve!! WOOHOO!!!

Debbie,
I don't have the tower either. DH would kill me if I bought it. I use my Fluidity bar. I works fine.

Last edited:
Hi Cindy - sounds good! I need to be accountable, so a check in is a great idea.
I haven't been a total sloth, have been doing Cardio Coach several times a week, but need to get back to the weights.
I want the Tower, but the shipping to Canada is beyond my budget right now. I just make do with what I have for now.
Have a great weekend!:D

I've gained too, but just got back from a cruise. So much food, so much laying around on the beaches. I did get into the gym on the elliptical and bike a few times, but there's no way I could burn off the calories gained.
Now back to reality...

Hey Everyone-

A group of us who all started STS again in sept have a check-in if you would like to come join us. Its called Let's Do This Again STSept-Dec!. We are all on different schedules, discs etc, depending on where we are in the process, so its not too late to come on over and join us.

:cool:

I'm restarting STS today. I only made it through Meso 1 before I quit. I'm determined to see it through this time round.

I'm planning on starting next week so I'm right behind ya! Have FUN!! I thought about starting today but I'm getting over a cold and feel like it might be smart to wait a week (though it's hard knowing that you and others are starting today - LOL!).

Pink,
I think my body responds better to a mix of weight training and cardio. I have great results with Cathe strength. If I needed to lose I usually did MuscleMax and cardio before STS came along. I had good results the first STS go round and I only did M1 & M2.
I only gained 3 pounds w/Insanity but still!!! I'm going to do a STS/Insanity rotation as I love the intense Insanity work plus ShaunT is HOT!!!
BTW...I'm a small pear...if that helps. And my legs respond well to heavy lifting. I know some pears prefer barr or floor work. I like weights.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.