Rest Between Coremax Workouts?

KittyMama

Hi Cathe,
I just got your Coremax DVD for Christmas. I have only done each workout once, but I love it and the challenge I am getting. You recommend doing any of these workouts three times a week, but can I do them on consecutive days or should I take a day to rest in between? I am in high gear right now to flatten my abs, but I am worried about doing too much and preventing the results that I am working so hard to get.
Thank you!
KittyMama

KittyMama,

I am not Cathe but my advice would be to listen to your body! Some people can handle doing workouts 3 times per week on consecutive day and some can't. Also, you would probably get better results on nonconsectutive days because to exhaust you abdominal muscles with the same workout each week eventually your body knows what's coming therfore you don't get sore anymore. I had this happen to me.

Rebecca Dotson

Hi Kitty Mama! I suggest doing them on non-consecutive days. Remember your benefits of a job well done are granted to you when you are resting!

Thanks Cathe, I appreciate your reply. Thanks again for all your great workouts and advice. You have helped me change my life in a big way and am very grateful to you. I now have new goals that I know I can achieve with the help of your workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.