Resistance Bands

kerribilliot1

Cathlete
If anyone is looking for a 6ft. kiwi green dyna band to use until Cathe's returns to stock, Collage video sells it for $7.95 with no shipping! I ordered Tuesday and got it in the mail today. That will make my STS workout much nicer today!!

I found a set of 3 resistance bands (non-latex) at the local sport store-Olympia. They also had Cathe weighted gloves, vest, ankle/wrist weights. I wish I found them sooner, as I had to buy online the weighted gloves. So try your local sport stores and you might be surprised ;)

Cathe Gear

What as the name of the store? I live in Spokane..do they have a chain here? I would LOVE to get the official Cathe gear and not wait for the back order...

The name of the store is Olympia Sport. I just checked their website and they sell some of Cathe's products on the website. They are in CT, maybe they have more stores in US, check their website -http://www.olympiasports.net/home/index.jsp

thanks

Iwill go on their website...I just ordered the Cathe weighted vest through Gart Sports Authority...now on to the gloves....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.