Resistace tubing for pull-up substitution and door attachment

pharma_gal

Cathlete
I cant find this on Cathe's site. Does she sell a set of the tubing and the door attachment?

If not, where have you all gotten them from? thanks/

R.

I cant find this on Cathe's site. Does she sell a set of the tubing and the door attachment?

If not, where have you all gotten them from? thanks/

R.

Go to shopcathe.com, under Fitness by Cathe, choose tubing:
http://www.shopcathe.com/Latex_Resistance_Toning_Tube_Red_Heavy_p/1211411.htm

Her single tubes all come with the attachment, the adjustable one does not come with the door attachment. The red is the best bet if you are going to use them as a modifier for pullups.

Go to shopcathe.com, under Fitness by Cathe, choose tubing:
http://www.shopcathe.com/Latex_Resistance_Toning_Tube_Red_Heavy_p/1211411.htm

Her single tubes all come with the attachment, the adjustable one does not come with the door attachment. The red is the best bet if you are going to use them as a modifier for pullups.

Thanks for the heads up. Sports Chalet has her equipment on sale (at least I think they are still on sale - headed that way soon,) and I was thinking of buying the tubes... but would have gotten the wrong ones! :)

I didnt know Cathe's tubing comes along with the door attachment..That is great. I will order the red tube right away. Thanks a lot.

SNM-
Can I use the 20% off coupon code to order the resistance tube? How much is the shipping?

Also, if I decide to get this from the WalMart website, will it include the door attachment? Thanks.

I have the GoFit tubing that is labeled 20 lbs and I don't think it is enough of a challenge. Can anyone tell me if Cathe's tubing has more resistance? Thanks.

I would be very interested in input too. I bought the Danskin brand the other day. It says it's their hardest resistance, but I have no idea how that compares to Cathe's.

I have the GoFit tubing that is labeled 20 lbs and I don't think it is enough of a challenge. Can anyone tell me if Cathe's tubing has more resistance? Thanks.

I found it at Academy Sports and it did come with the door attachment. However, I tried it with Disc 5 last night and it really didn't seem that difficult. I tried sitting as far back as possible, leaning back as far as possible, just didn't seem tight enough. Maybe Cathe's is tighter? Of course, I have no idea how it was supposed to feel... I destroyed the package trying to get it open, so I doubt it can go back :confused:

Where did you get the Danskin one from? Did it come with a door attachment? thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.