Recommendation for a good tinted moisturizer?

I put the concealer on afterwards. I've found if I do that first it ends up coming off or I blend too much of it away when I'm putting on the tinted moisturizer or foundation. Just my .02. :) It seems the "experts" in the magazines are always saying concealer first .... but this is what works for me. Those makeup artists might be experts on makeup, but I'm the only expert on me! Haha!

I used to be an Avon rep, and I started using Mark tinted moisturizer a couple of years ago. (Mark is a division of Avon.) I love it, and it's cheap ($9). When I want a little extra makeup when I'm going out, I just put a little mineral makeup on top of it and it looks very natural and not pancakey. :)

ETA: I wear it when I go to the gym/work out and I've never had it streak either. Good stuff!

I am loving the Neutrogena! Thanks again for the rec! It has made a huge difference in the look of my skin texture. Looks much less "papery."

I don't use any concealer. I have bags under my eyes big enough to fit all of my makeup in, but I don't have dark circles. I've found concealer actually makes my eyes look worse b/c it ends up collecting in the wrinkles. :eek:

May sound stupid, but for those that use the tinted moisurizer, do you put it on your eyelids, etc, right up to the edge of your eye? I have a hard time getting it to set in, and then it makes my eyes look crepy (sp).

I've been applying it just as I do w/foundation--I use a foundation brush. I put a dab on forehead, eyelids, cheeks & chin. Then I use the brush to shmear it horizontally over my face, & then swipe the brush in downard motions from hairline to chin. It gives a nice, even, all-over coverage.

I tried the Neutrogena tinted moisturizer today, and I really like it. I had tried a couple other brands before, but all had a chalky finish when they dried. This product doesn't look so matte-looking. It doesn't feel too dry either. It gives just the right amount of coverage (less than foundation but does even skin tone a bit). Thanks for this recommendation!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.