Rebounder ? Please Help!!

susieq

Cathlete
I'd love to buy a rebounder, but can't afford $200 right now. Has anyone used the Stamina jogger? It looks like a good one. Wal-Mart.com has them for around $70.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Susan

Hi Susan,
Urban Rebounding is a high end rebounder that a few of us own (I just received my second one today). They have a special on their site right now which can't be beat IMO. They are offering their half fold rebounder plus three pre-selected workouts (VHS or DVD) for $79.99 plus shipping. This is a great rebounder and a much better buy then the ones you are considering. Check it out at www.urbanrebounding.com

A while back on videofitness there was a discussion on rebounders and some were saying the reboundair was better than the Wal-Mart one... but also about $300 or so if I recall properly. I'm interested as well, but am interested in a good rebounder at an affordable price... one that actually rebounds and that seems to be what is lacking on the Wal-Mart one according to those ladies... but I don't know for myself! Any additional info is welcome!

I have a cheap rebounder and I love it!

I would get a cheap one first and see if you like rebounding. You might be like me, satisfied with the cheap one. I use mine almost every day, and it makes a huge difference compared to impact on the floor.

I would buy the urban rebounder special. They have a good reputation and is the one used in most gyms. I really don't think you can beat the price of $79.95 plus shipping. Even though I just bought the Reboundair 1/2 fold, I also placed my order for this special, as it seems like such a great price and people seem really happy with the product.:) Plus the workouts that come with it will help get you started. :) Good-luck, Helen

Thank you all SO much!! I bit the bullet and ordered the UR! I can't believe the price. Now I just have to be patient and wait for it to arrive.

Has anyone seen the infomercial?

Thanks again!! I knew I could get the answers I needed here.

Susan

I was looking into the urban rebounder special for $79 and had trouble with their web site. I got frustrated (and impatient!}( ) and bought a rebounder at Sports Authority for $40. I have done cardiokicks,the hi lo portion of MIC, and CTX kickbox on it. I LOVE it! I am able to work at an extemely high intensity on it. The intensity level for me is the highest I've been able to reach with anything else.When I say this I'm comparing it to workouts like IMAX 2,Boot Camp and all the Terminators.Next time I do those they'll seem easier after the way I was able to push my self on the rebounder. It is also a lot of fun. I'm also about to order some rebounder workouts but they're all on vhs, and my set up in my garage is with a dvd player. I'll have to bring the rebounder inside.I would so love it if Cathe came up with a rebounder tape!! Sorry to go on so long. I guess you can tell I'm really excited:7 :7 :7 I'm sure I'll break down and get the UR eventually. I know you will love it!

i bought a rebounder 2 days ago at walmart .....are you ready..$19.95! i havent used it yet, but even if it is just so so, it will give me any idea if i like it or not!!

Susan let me know what you think of it after you've used it! I've been kicking around the idea of using one too, just to add some variety, but like you the price has kept me away. It looks like fun though!!

Carol
:)

Thanks for the heads up on the rebounder. I'd been thinking about getting one and decided that was a good enough deal that I couldn't pass it up. It came in a week or less, and I've had time to do all three videos. My feet hurt the first day I tried it--only did the Instructional DVD so I felt like a real wimp. But, today I did both the Basics and the Intermediate one and lasted through fine without aching feet. I do enjoy the workout, but I'd like more variety. Has anyone tried any of the new tapes (or DVDs) from Urban Rebounder? I'm hoping there's more moves and choreography on them than on the 3 DVDs that came with the rebounder.

I bought a UR a couple of months ago. I think it is nice for variety but I haven't used it all that much. Maybe once every other week. Right now I'm trying to work on specific targets so find it hard to work it in. I do think it is worth the money and it is a lot of FUN! I'll probably use it more after I finish the rotation I'm currently doing. At the moment I prefer Step, Kickboxing, and running for my cardio!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.