rear end

spice

Hello,
I finally have realized that my rear is naturally round and surely not 'flat.' Since I have short legs, my rear is accentuated. Anyway, I'm sure it could get a bit smaller through cardio, but I want it to be toned and tight. Should I do the PS Legs and MIS tapes with light or heavy weights? I think I remember reading to do a combo, but I usually just do 1 tape a week and use the gym machines another time. Thanks for any help concerning this!

There is no right or wrong way to go with this. You'll just have to do some experimenting to see which formula works best. Both the PS legs tape and the leg portion of MIS will target your "rear end". For starters on your experimenting, you could do either of the tapes with medium weight and go heavy with the machines at the gym. The reason I suggest the gym machines for your heavier weights is because they are set up to let you go heavier without losing your alignment. Good Luck!

Flat Butt!

Cathe,

Do you have any advice for someone who has no shape to their rear end (other than wide!)? Is it possible to build this muscle up and get some roundness?

P.S. I hate to sound like a big dummy, but how does everyone add those smiley faces to their posts??

To F Butt

Hi Amy,
I don't know if you can build a butt, but you certainly can make it more shapely I would Think.
By the way your not a dummy, I don't know how they get those Smiley Faces either, maybe someone can let us know, because they are cute!!

Better Butt

I never dreamed I'd post on this subject but when you're waiting up for your teenager on a Friday night your boundaries get stretched....My hubby revealed to me not long after I acquired the PS and MIS tapes that he liked what was happening "back there." He said I used to be "kind of a minus butt" (how do they think of these things????) but that now I look much better. I hadn't even noticed myself, none of my mirrors go down that far, but I just wanted you to know that it can be done. Good luck.
--Ann
PS Clueless about smiley faces, too. Sorry.

anyone noticting their jeans a little tight?

I definitely have a much nicer butt since doing MIS and the PS series. However, a few of my snugger jeans are now downright uncomfortable. I pretty much know I have not gotten fatter but just more muscular in the legs and butt. Looks great but it is hard to get over the pyschological thing about ones jeans getting tighter instead of looser.

I now find the low rise type of jeans much better looking than any of my older high waisted slim fitting jeans. (all of my slim fit London Jeans are pretty much history now).

Better that one's butt should stick out instead of their belly I guess.

Have any of you guys noticed what I am talking about?

Kim

smiley face and the other topic

Amy,

To make a smiley face, you must type : and then - and then ) all together, right next to one another. To make a wink, you must type ; and then - and ) all together.
happy.gif
and
wink.gif
. In other words, a colon or semi-colon, a hyphen and then a close paren. Not a dumb question at all.

Re the butt, I have a rounded butt, but as the years went by it started to flatten (gravity.) When I started doing step as well as squats, it did wonders. I don't think you can really change the shape of your butt, but you can make it smaller and the muscles underneath the fatty part can serve to give it a little definition, or at least that's been my experience. Thanks for letting me talk about two topics I know!!

Amy!

One more thing to add to Val's response on making "Smiley Faces"! When you make your smiley-face, it will not turn into the blue, right-side-up smiley face until you post your message.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.