Rear Delts bonus in Xtrain Legs DVD

Svetlana

Cathlete
Dear Cathe, I just to say Thank You So Much for including the Rear Delts bonus in XTrain Legs DVD!
This is the only and unique segment dedicated to working specifically the rear delts muscle group I have seen in my hundreds of fitness DVDs.
I'm pretty sure no other instructor ever did another!
This exercise has improved my posture, helped correct my narrow shoulders and increased my overall strength immensely!
I've suffered from sciatica for ages and training specifically the rear delts in isolation appeared to be the key to strengthen the weak tiny muscles in my back.
Putting this segment in a Leg DVD is a pure genius - no other upper body strength work which means that I can give my all during the exercise. :) I always train my upper body after doing this segment, to avoid engaging other muscles to assist the rear delt which gets exhausted quickly because is the weakest.
Again, thank you SO much for this and all other wonderful DVDs you put out for us! Thanks to your background exercisers for their perfect form and to your Team for the good service.

Girls with back pain problems, don't underestimate the rear delt bonus it will help immensely! ( but take it easy with increasing the weight ;) )

Dear Cathe, I just to say Thank You So Much for including the Rear Delts bonus in XTrain Legs DVD!
This is the only and unique segment dedicated to working specifically the rear delts muscle group I have seen in my hundreds of fitness DVDs.
I'm pretty sure no other instructor ever did another!
This exercise has improved my posture, helped correct my narrow shoulders and increased my overall strength immensely!
I've suffered from sciatica for ages and training specifically the rear delts in isolation appeared to be the key to strengthen the weak tiny muscles in my back.
Putting this segment in a Leg DVD is a pure genius - no other upper body strength work which means that I can give my all during the exercise. :) I always train my upper body after doing this segment, to avoid engaging other muscles to assist the rear delt which gets exhausted quickly because is the weakest.
Again, thank you SO much for this and all other wonderful DVDs you put out for us! Thanks to your background exercisers for their perfect form and to your Team for the good service.

Girls with back pain problems, don't underestimate the rear delt bonus it will help immensely! ( but take it easy with increasing the weight ;) )

You bring up some terrific points, Svetlana. I love Cathe's rear delt-only workout, as well. I train my rear delts before doing any other weight work a couple of times a week with extra sets and reps, too, because day-to-day life and almost all workouts primarily work the front of the shoulders more. IMHO, anyone who works in an office job, where they're at a desk all day long, automatically should be doing more weight-training for their rear delts.

I actually would LOVE a full-length "back of the body only" workout! Weight-training and stretching only for the upper, mid and lower back; rear delts; traps (just a bit, though...); triceps; inner wrists/forearms; glutes (no squats or lunges, too easy to make those quad-centric); hamstrings; calves/soleus; ankle dorsiflexion; and some arch/sole work for the feet. That would be my idea of heaven in a new workout DVD.

However, as we're getting 7 new Cathe workouts (yay!), I will save that official request for next time around. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.