really liked mindy mylrea tape

singinggoddess

Cathlete
I just did extreme intervals and I have to say it was good. It was 28 minutes of interval training on the step and 23 minutes of hi lo intervals. It is pretty high impact but the intervals are not as long as cathes, but my heartrate was really up there. It is very athletic and sports oriented. If you haven't tried it I would totally recommend it. I am pretty picky too. She is a little chatty, but I liked her. It is definitly an advanced tape especially if you do the whole thing. Just thought I would pass this on because I know we are always looking for new stuff.

Susan

I have her Slammin' Sports Cardio and Boot Camp videos as well as a few Bosu videos from her. I really like her, too. Very intense! Sounds like I'll have to give Extreme Intervals a try...:)

I have her Interval Express and really like it. I think she's up there with Cathy, but a bit chattier. Altho she had me cracking up with some of her comments.

Colleen

Hi Susan! :)

I like Mindy too, though I don't have that one...the only one I have is Strength Express, which definitely is a booty-kicker for me! She's pretty funny too! :)

>Where can I find these tapes???
>
>thanks:)
>take care:)
>gloria

I got a used tape off the Firm Swap to see how I liked her. Of course, sigh...now I found another instructor to spend my money on!

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.