Really?? $25 to ship Insanity??

Winter

Cathlete
Is this true? Is this Insane? I just don't remember paying such a rediculous shipping price for any Cathe or P90X. Just because I don't remember doesn't mean I didn't pay it but geez it seems really high.

I really want this but I can't get passed the shipping cost..

Is this really the cost everyone had to pay in the US?

Thanks,
Winter

I agree, that is a ridiculous price.
CLX didn't cost that much (more like $16, which I still think is overcharging).
They definitely pad their 'handling' fee, IMO.
I guess that's a way they still make money if people return the product, since S&H fees aren't refundable.

Thanks for giving me the name of your coach. Can you PM me with a way to get in contact with her to place an order?

I just contacted her to ask the best contact info to pass on. I'll forward it on to you both as soon as I hear back from her! :D

I was doing a search for insanity and came across Robertsfitnesscorner.com and they are selling the regular insanity set for 119.80 and for a limited time free ups shipping! They accept pay pal which is good.

Is this true? Is this Insane? I just don't remember paying such a rediculous shipping price for any Cathe or P90X. Just because I don't remember doesn't mean I didn't pay it but geez it seems really high.

I really want this but I can't get passed the shipping cost..

Is this really the cost everyone had to pay in the US?

Thanks,
Winter

This is WRONG on so many levels. It should cost the same to ship the product regardless of where you order it from! That is such poor, poor service...boo!

For those who continue to give BB business (I'm resisting right now), I'm glad we have a nice coach...ahem...Jonahnah....

Yes, she is my coach and she helped me with everything. ;):)

Timea

Thanks Timea, Carola and Gogigi for the props! :)

I'm always available to answer questions, but need to do so via pm in order to remain in compliance w/ SNM's very reasonable forum guidelines.

Does anyone have experience with Robert Fitness. The price is really good for insanity with the free shipping - just don't know anything about the company

Thanks

BB Coach,

Thank you Cathe for allowing me to post on your site. My name is Robert,from robertsfitnesscorner.com. I am also a beach body coach, I use Tony Hortons 10 Minute Trainer. I find it best for my schedule, get up at 3:30 a.m. be at work by 5:30 . It's still tough to work out that early but it's only ten minutes, but a good work out. Feel free to visit and good luck on your workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.