Reality TV - Rockstar, anyone?

I said Dilana was my second fave. And I didn't mention her behavior at all. Big deal! I just don't think, when all is said and done, that the band will choose a female.

I have only been watching for about 3 or 4 weeks. I never thought that I would be interested in this show. One day it was on in the background and one of the singers caught my attention. I watched and I thought that there were some real talented people. I get hooked on reality shows that actually have talent/skill. Now for my disclaimer, I haven't bought an album (yes I said album) in ages, so that should be telling.

I think Dilana actualy sounds like a good match for the band. I don't know if they have been trying to instill suspense due Dilana's strengths or soften the blow of not picking a female to win. But, something is up with showcasing Dilana as the bad guy one minute & saying let's get past this the next minute. Am I seeing through the magic of editing or am I seeing something that is not there?

jordan

Hey everybody,

My thoughts on Dilana...She really freaked me out with her very first performance! I liked her more on two of her "softer" performances, but when she starts what seems like screeching to me, I'm gone or fast forwarding...Now Ryan has been one I'd looked forward to since he did "Losing My Religion" - but he strikes me more as a solo act. I'd be very interested to hear the remaining 5 do an original song, to see what kind of music they would make. I didn't like Magni at first, but by week 3 I was warming to him. Toby seemed to start strong, lose his way a bit and now he's coming on strong again. Of all that are left, he seems the best fit to me.

Tricia

This and "24" are the only shows I watch! I really like Magni, but I think it will be Dilana. I agree that I liked last year's show better.(especially Marty Casey! ) Everyone was nicer! - especially Dave Navarra. He was helping them during the week, etc. Now he (and the others) can be so rude. I don't see any need in that - there are other shows that have that tone - I want Rockstar to be kind of professional, you know what I mean? Jason has seemed nice and helpful, though. I wonder if they will do another one next year...Marnie

I agree with you, Jordan, that something is up with the whole Dilana thing. It's like they all of a sudden want the viewers to stop voting for her.

I like most of the remaining ones (except Storm) and have no idea who they'll pick. I think Toby looked great with them though. I used to not like Lucas but he is starting to grow on me. Sometimes when he smiles he almost looks like a shy,innocent little boy, especially when they give him a compliment. But he needs to keep his tongue in his mouth!

Has anybody else noticed how Storm has to mention something about spanking in every conversation? I

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.