Real Housewives--I know it's not just me!

Kim ?

Hmmm . . . on the last episode where they are all sitting around chatting so politely (ya -right) Kim mentioned that Big Pappa is going through a divorce. I wonder if the divorce was prompted by the proverbial cat being let out of the bag due to this show. His wife must want to really nail is rear to the wall right about now!

I'm sorry - every time I heard her say Big Pappa I cringed. Can you imagine? You know this guy wants to be called that during *certain times* - Ewwwww.

Tonight is HWOOC - yes?

LauraMax - I wonder also what Sheree does for a workout because on the episode about the pole dancing you could tell she was built.

The fifth

housewife with the baby and DH who plays football is Lisa. Apparently she was married to a rapper before being married to this husband.

Rumors are running high that Kim may be posing for Playboy. Surprise, surprise . . Also that she was a stripper at a place in ATL called The Cheetah Club - again no surprise.

Also - Sheree has 3 children. The oldest is in her teens and chose not to be on the show.

Lisa also has two other children from previous marriage.

Baylian, I just had a flashback to my days at MSU. My roommate and I were at a club and Eric Snow came up and asked her to dance! Ah, memories. I'm also addicted to these shows-all of them. Hey, did any of you notice how bad Vicki looked? Her skin was terrible!

Gotta love mindless entertainment;)

My favorite is when Kim talks about her "God Given Talent"of singing...did you see how many pack of Newports were in her refrigerator? She does know what smoking does right...and Botox at "29" The girl has issues.
I also saw on that Kim had been on some show while back...Lorenzo Lamas was a host where the audience voted if you were "hot" or "not" She got voted "Not" Big Surprise! I think she will do anything for attention.
All of the OC housewives REALLY like Make-up...I wonder what they look like without any makeup at all. I'd love to see some pics of them from the late 80's early 90's what they looked like before the "OC lifestyle"
Sheree...her arms were pretty toned...but most NFL wives/ex-wives are in pretty good shape...She just needs an attitude adjustment. At the reunion, it was her and Kim. I think I'd rather have Lisa and DeShawn and of course Nene on my side.

I think Kim's God given talent is to annoy the daylights out of people. But that's just my opinion. :p

I've only seen the one show in OC. I have to admit I was LMAO when Gretchen was insisting her boobs were real: "touch them! Touch them right now!" :rolleyes: <sigh> I guess if I had real ginormous boobs I'd be living the high life too. Because apparently all it takes to be successful is a pair of real ginormous boobs. :D

I LOVED it when Jeana said "touch mine"...I paid a lot for them to feel real too.

Tamra's boob reduction...looks to be the opposite, they are huge! All of the women's boobs have that water balloon look.

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens tonight!

I think Kim's God given talent is to annoy the daylights out of people. But that's just my opinion. :p

I've only seen the one show in OC. I have to admit I was LMAO when Gretchen was insisting her boobs were real: "touch them! Touch them right now!" :rolleyes: <sigh> I guess if I had real ginormous boobs I'd be living the high life too. Because apparently all it takes to be successful is a pair of real ginormous boobs. :D

ginormous - tehehehe - Thank you for the spelling of that word - I have always wondered.

LM - will you start the new thread tomorrow for tonights show?

Baylian, I just had a flashback to my days at MSU. My roommate and I were at a club and Eric Snow came up and asked her to dance! Ah, memories. I'm also addicted to these shows-all of them. Hey, did any of you notice how bad Vicki looked? Her skin was terrible!

Gotta love mindless entertainment;)

What club was that???

My DH took the son, nephew and niece down to State a couple of years back. He called me and I asked him where he was and he says "The Riv" - I'm like WHAT?? He was cracking up. The kids were shooting pool and he was having a beer. Nothin like breakin em in early! They were in between football and hockey game.

Vicki does look a bit different this year - can't put my finger on it.

As far as Vicki, I think its an overload of Botox...her face almost looks frozen in that frantic state that she is in constantly. The upper part of her face never moves...only her mouth.

Baylian, the place was called "Sensations"! We used to call it "Frustrations";) It was in the basement of an Irish pub called "Dooley's". I don't think it's there anymore. The Riv was around when I was at MSU in the early 90's-fun place.

Yeah, Vicki's face looked pockmarked-like a bad case of plastic surgery. Did you see them last night at the Sonja Dakar salon? Laurie looks like she spackles her makeup on. Yuck! And the cattiness! Did you guys see that one of the housewives is leaving the show on the next episode? I wonder who it is?

Ah - Dooleys - a landmark at MSU. It's no longer called that and is now a brewpub but MAN did I have some fun there - in the late 70's and early 80's!!!!

Vicki's face does look pocked in a sense. I kind of thought that last year a few times but thought it was just me. And Holy Makeup! Laurie is covered in it. Jeana is turning out to be my favorite. Tamra is very juvenile but she kind of cracks me up.

I think Laurie is leaving. Just my guess. I think she wants to spend time with her family and her son is sitting in jail for heroin distribution.

I forgot about Quinn from last year. Maybe they will bring her back

It was kind of a boring show last night to be honest.

Yeah, they keep trying to play-up the whole new girl/old crew animosity...move on already.
I think Tamra really wants attention...she wasn't that off the wall last season...
I didn't like Quinn last year. And her taste in men, yuck!
What do y'all think about how Vicki treats Don...I think Jeana has a crush on him.

I think Lauri is leaving, she really isn't on there much anymore anyway.

I forgot about Quinn! She cracks me up, Quinn goes on one date and ready to get married on the next date.

Will Vickie by the yacht.

I can't believe I am caught up this show! :D

OK I finally watched this week's epi last night. I have to say, this group is without a doubt the nastiest of the 3! That whole scene in a limo--MEOW! I don't think Gretchen is that bad. I think she's a gold digger, but I think her old man hubby is fully aware of it. It seems like more of an "arrangement" than a marriage. He gets a hot young nurse, she gets big diamons.

I have to admit, I'm having some trouble remembering who's who. They all look alike to me. A bunch of blonde, large breasted Barbie dolls. :p

Amen....All you need to be an OC housewife: Processed hair, Pancake make-up, Big old fake boobs, and you are pretty much there!
I just think they pulled in Gretchen to try and create new drama, but I mean leave the poor sick man out of it. I have had family members battle cancer and then to try and play up a gold digger equation...questionable on Bravo's part.
Yet, I am still hooked, but they are nothing like Alabama housewives.

I kind of liked the NYC housewives, but I really got hooked on the Atlanta Housewives (loved the reunion show) Nene was my favorite -- I have never watched the OC housewives but after reading all these posts I guess I better go set my DVR :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.