REACHING OUT TO U ONCE AGAIN!!

jentrudel

Cathlete
Hi Cathe...
I reached out to u about a year ago and told u about how i lost my Son Noah on July 18 2009, he passed from a surgery gone wrong and died here at home in his bed of heart failure! I don't know if u remember me, but I also Told you of how he was sick since birth and had A rare cp with lots of medical problems and when i lost him i lost myself and who i was for 10 1/2 yrs... Anyway I have gotton a LOT of trama therepy and am doing a little better and have gotten back to my exercise routine for myself and feeling better about me too... i ONLY FOLLOW you and how u workout... I fell in love with your way of working out long ago from fit tv and have followed you ever since!! I had ALOT of dvds from you but unfortunatly had to sell ALOT due to making money for my Sons foundation i started in his name and Your dvds were about the only thing that would sell lol!!! ( anyway here is a link to his site to learn more The Noah Trudel Foundation - ALL ABOUT THE FOUNDATION )
Sorry got off track... anyway i have gotten your Low impact series and I have KPC/legs& glutes as well as Muscle max and high reps (and awaiting kickmax, musclendurance/bootcamp & sts full body as well as HIIT,( I've been busy trying to get some back i sold)... I was wondering if u COULD PLS PLS help me figure a rotation with the dvds I have Although i have checked around I cannot seem to find ANYTHING close to what iam looking for and I already did the low impact rotation 2xs u put up in november 2011?? I have them all besides the low impact challange ( i cannot do step never could get it, lol) so If U could pls pls help i would so appreciate it with all my heart ... getting your advise would mean so much ... I do at least 90 min 6 days a week and atke one day off (sometimes 2) I would Appreciate ANY HELP u can give.... As i know how busy u are and just appreciate you and Teh women you are in general... I have heard stories of ppl meeting you and think you are as sweet and personable in person as u are on your dvd's... I hope and wish that someday it is in the cards to get to meet you someday, that would be amazing... after all... I workout with you EVERYDAY in my living room and would be great to finally get to see the REAL DEAl in action!! Again Thanks so much for all you do and what you bring to us FREE of charge... In my opinion There is no one else like you out there... You truly care about others and you are an inspiration to all... Before i sign off i would also like to tell you that my son could never walk& talk but... when he saw mommy working out and he heard your voice ESPECIALLY in my Fav dvd KPC he would get so excited and watch you too.... Everytime he heard your voice he would look at me to say "mommy you working out now?" lol! it was the cutest plus he was a little bit of a flirt and liked the girls too, lol!!! anyway I would even include him with workouts on the stability ball for his therepy too:) I do miss him very much but iam moving on in my life for my wonderful husband of 17 years and my beautiful 16 yr old daughter who needs me and for me to be healthy fit and happy... cus if mommy ain't happy... ain't NOBODY HAPPY... Right?!?! Thanks Cathe FOR EVERYTHING... I really hope i hear back from you!
Kind regards... Jen Trudel:)

Re: Reaching out rotation help

HI Jen:

Not Cathe, but with her road trip weekend, she will probably not be on the boards. I find the easiest way to build a rotation is to look at the posted rotations in the VIDEOS AND ROTATIONS forum from previous months/years and substitute dvds you have for circuit, cardio and weight work.

For example, I have copied the one month January 2012 Cathe double rotation and substituted the dvds you have. You mention you work out 90 minutes which is longer than any of these individual dvds but you could add steady state runs or additional ab work to any rotation; Core Max has 3 great segments about 20 minutes each and Ab Hits multiple segments 5 to around 12 minutes with combinations up to 15 minutes. Ab Circuits is advanced and part of the STS series, segments up to 20 minutes. These are great dvds to have. Hope this helps.

Condolences re your son, I pray you will find peace and comfort with all the good memories you have.

sn

WEEK ONE
Monday: STS Total Body - Main program
Tuesday: KPC/Legs & Glutes
Wednesday: LIS-Yoga Max or Yoga Relax or Rest Day
Thursday: Muscle Max
Friday: Slide & Glide
Saturday: LIS-Cardio Supersets
Sunday: Off

WEEK TWO
Monday: LIS - Total Body Tri-Sets- Lower Body
Tuesday: LIS-Athletic Training
Thursday: LIS - Total Body Tri-Sets-Upper Body
Friday: Slide & Glide
Saturday: LIS-AfterBurn

WEEK THREE
Monday: STS Total Body - (or Muscle Endurance)
Tuesday: LIS-Cardio Supersets
Thursday: High Reps
Friday: KPC (or Kickmax)
Saturday: BootCamp or Bonus combination from BootCamp/Muscle End

WEEK FOUR
Monday: LIS - Total Body Tri-Sets- Lower Body
Tuesday: HiiT
Thursday: LIS - Total Body Tri-Sets-Upper Body
Friday: LIS-Athletic Training
Saturday: LIS- Premix: Cardio Supersets + step

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.