RE: Dec. 2010 Rotation

In a previous post elsewhere on the forum she stated that the new work outs would indeed be included in the December rotation and made sure to insert one of her EVIL laughs in the msg. We are in trouble I think! ;):D Can't wait to see it!

HEH, HEH! I can't wait, and so hope the new ones are included! I need MOTIVATION!!! Just got my DVD's today! Woot Woot, wonder if I'll be saying that while doing the w/o? HA! :)

Got up this morning to find that the new rotation was posted so I jumped right in w/STS TB today! First time doing this work out. It was fantastic! :D

Loving the looks of this new rotation, I don't do step, and often there is too much for me to replace, but not in this one. But I have everything for this one except LBB and IMAX, but I can replace with a variety of lower body from STS and Gym Styles and a different cardio. I would love to start now, but it will have to wait until I return from vacation.

Thanks Cathe!

Hi! what would you replace for week two ,4 day splits both of them? i dont have either. would you do kpc again? and the bootcamp? is that equal to a Hiit? thanks :p

Hi! what would you replace for week two ,4 day splits both of them? i dont have either. would you do kpc again? and the bootcamp? is that equal to a Hiit? thanks :p

Drill Max cardio would probably be a good sub for 4DS Bootcamp cardio only and 30 mins of any strength leg work out w/abs is fine for the 4DS leg work out. As for the kickbox, yeah, do 30ish minutes of any kickbox you want!

HTH!:)

Drill Max cardio would probably be a good sub for 4DS Bootcamp cardio only and 30 mins of any strength leg work out w/abs is fine for the 4DS leg work out. As for the kickbox, yeah, do 30ish minutes of any kickbox you want!

HTH!:)

Thank you it does! I love drill max!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.