Re: Cardio Coach Chalenge..............

RE: Posted Cardio Coach Challenge ;-)

OK - I feel really stupid here, but how do I download this free trial?? I've never done that before. :-(

Thanks,
~Marcia~

Hi Marcia,
No worries we'll get you to experience cardiocoach! I too needed help with this and please know Sean is very helpful with the technical stuff(as well as his forum gang) and his site is very thorough on instructions! Even if you can't get it (like I did) he'll personally walk you through it! So you are in Great hands! Trust me I'm soo unhip with the technical aspects of the computer and now i'm giggin with my mp3/ipod and lovin it!!!!! Who Knew hahaha

click on this http://www.yourmealplan.com/cardio_coach.html

hit download

enter code when requested

vista-DIM7H4

Any problems come on over to Cardiocoach forum for help (ooty will be on it ;-0

Gone to do vol 1 of our Challenge today! Enjoy your download!

I ordered my MP3 player and it's on it's waaaay! I am sooo excited. I tracked it this morn and guess where it is coming from? All the way from Shanghai, CHINA!!! Cool, huh? It is to be delivered Tuesday AM around 10:30 AM! I can hardly wait!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hey gf,
I'm sooo happy for you! I can't wait til you pop over on his forum ,see how updatd his website is on latest info needed(esp how to be successful in training/his concepts and most importantly his positive feedback-soo many people are benefitting from cardio coach , he gives us the tools and makes us Work! You are gonna love him!I'm confident of that }(

Ooh before I forget he has a sale going on-so snatch him up ;-)
www.cardiocoach.com

I copy and pasted the deal part!

We are all free to live life with energy!

What you choose to do.. well, that's up to you. My wish is that you do find a way to live your life with freedom AND the energy of your full potential.

To help celebrate living with freedom, I'm offering FREE priority mail (U.S. orders only) with delivery confirmation on the 4 pack CD package and no handling charges on any orders. Enter the phrase "freedom" in the coupon box during checkout and receive an additional 15% off any purchase until July 10th.

See you in the workout soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.