Rate Fun Factor of New Series

brendazzzz

Cathlete
I know this is a subjective question but how would you rate the fun factor of these different workouts and then what's your all time favorite, fun workout? I'm having a hard time staying motivated these days. By the way, I'm one of those cardio over weight people and intermediate rather than advanced. Thanks for your input!

Of the new series, Body Max 2 would be the most fun for me. I love the music which makes it that much more enjoyable. My favorite fun workout of Cathe's is Rhythmic Step. Since this might be a little complex for you, I would recommend Low Max or IMAX 2.

Marcy

I've tried and liked Low Impact Circuit so maybe I'll try Body Max 2 next. Music is important to me as well. Thanks!

Of the new workouts LIC is definitely my favorite, the step routines are a lot of fun and it's more of an intremediate level than the others. I think of all the workouts my favorites would be Rythmic Step, Step Blast and LIC. I think the choreography in SB is a little trickier than RS. IMAX 2 is a great workout, but IMO the cardio is very intense. I'm intermediate level as well. Hope this helps, good luck.

Amy

Fun Factor - I am a weights girl -

B&G
Low Impact Circuit
Drill Max
BM2

All time favs are

Imax 2
KPC
HSTA
SS/PP for intermediate weights
Power hour

DrillMax
B&G
BM #2
LIC

Cardio Fusion is still confusing to me, but I suspect when I'm more comfortable with some of the routines it will flow more naturally.

By way of reference, my all-time fave Cathes are IMAX2, Rhythmic Step, PowerMax, and S&H.

Marie

Most to least fun...least being used very lightly as I love ALL the new workouts:
CF
DM
B&G
BM2
LIC
EVERY one of them are WAY fun in my book though!!!
Angela:7

I really like the new series. I think they are some of the funner workouts I have done. I was having a bit of motivation difficulty before they came out as well, but I have managed to follow the November rotation using pretty much only the new workouts, and I am still motivated.
My favorite - fun factor wise- of the new workouts would probably be Drill Max. I think because of the variety used in the drills. There's just a lot in there I haven't done before, and you go from ball to step to agility drill, great variety. However, it is a hard workout.
After then new series, my next favorite fun workouts are probably RS and IMAX2.

Fun factor from most to least:

LIC
BM2
B&G

I can't include DM because I have been unable to do it yet (heel spurs prevent me from doing any high impact workouts right now).

I'm surprised, but LIC ended up being my favorite. Love the music and it is lots of fun. Drill Max is right behind it though. I could do nothing but these two workouts all week!!!

Cool thread! The new series from most to least fun at this point:

LIC -- I'm grinning the whole time, even while my abs are screaming at me!

Tied for first: B&G -- I know, I'm weird! ;-) I love the music in B&G, especially the new mix of "Somebody's Watching Me" that's on while we do walking lunges, I love those firewalkers, and I love the old-fashioned floorwork with ankle weights. I have this total love-hate relationship with working my lower half, and B&G tips the scale over to the "love" side!

BodyMax 2 -- I like to break it up into pieces more than I like doing the whole thing, but I especially enjoy that little killer 20 minutes of UB work!

CF -- Love the Premixes

DrillMax -- I can see a huge fun factor here in my future, but I'm so far from mastering this workout that it feels like "eat your vegetables" for me right now. ;-)

All-time favorites that I go to if I'm having a blah day and need a pick-me-up:

CTX Step 'N Intervals, repeating the interval challenge for a total of 6 little intervals and a very satisfying 45 minutes

Rhythmic Step -- A party in a package, what can I say??

IMAX 2 -- Maybe it's Cathe's pigtails, who knows, but this is another one that makes me grin and get my game face on from the first screenshot. :)

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5536.gif

Right now LIC is my favorite out of the 5. I love the music and the cardio and everything else about it. it is fun and tough.
Next is BM2. I haven't tried B&G yet because I hate doing lower body even though that is my trouble area. I liked DM alot. it totally kicked my butt.
The music in all of the ones I have tried is awesome. very motivating and fun

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.