Rapid Rover sharing?

lilmo

Cathlete
Hi fellow RTers!

Thought I'd start this thread early, to see if anyone else wants to try to coordinate Rapid Rover sharing. I'll be arriving at the Philadelphia airport at 1:55pm on Southwest. Anyone else arriving around the same time want to meet up and share shuttle service?

TIA! Mona

My mom and I will be arriving around 1:15 delta or so. I'll have to check our itinerary to make sure. Would love to share! I'll check and get back with you

RT sharing

That's a great idea but I arrive at 11:05 am. Anyone else arriving around that time?

lilmo said:
Hi fellow RTers!

Thought I'd start this thread early, to see if anyone else wants to try to coordinate Rapid Rover sharing. I'll be arriving at the Philadelphia airport at 1:55pm on Southwest. Anyone else arriving around the same time want to meet up and share shuttle service?

TIA! Mona

Hey Mona! We will be landing in Philli at 1:12 as of today (5/7). After getting our luggage it will probably be 2 till we are ready to head to the hotel. Find me on FB (Georjann Robinson Lee) if you decide to share RR. This is my First RT so it would be nice to catch a ride with someone :)

thanks for posting!

Just an FYI, Rapid Rover picks up at each of the terminals of Philly Airport except terminal F (if coming into F, they said to walk to E). So if you want to ride together, I would recommend that you meet at a particular terminal. There is a transportation desk in the baggage claim areas. They are a 24 hour service. The price from Philly airport to the Fairfield or Residence Inn is the same price per person whether you are in a group or not. ($27.00 one way) They told me that you do not need reservations to go from the airport to the hotel (only need reservations from hotels back to airport), but they do like a heads up if you have a group that is riding together so they can try to accommodate.

Jean

Share from Amtrak?

Hi - I will be arriving into 30th St. Station. Does anyone want to share a Rapid Rover home from the diner to the train station?

Also, I'll be arriving around 12:50pm if someone wants to share a RR on the way there too.

Thank you,
Rachel [email protected] or 202-321-1001

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.