R2 STS Disc 10 - 12

tothemax

Cathlete
This start the last workouts of Mesocycle 1. The next 2 wks will focus on disc 10, 11, and 12. Completed disc 10 as recorded.

Disc 11 completed. I completed the workout according to my workout card. I really like the drop sets and the band work. I did modifiy the band kick backs with band over head extension on the high ends.

First round of disc 12 completed today. I defintely felt the %5 percent increase. Again I wore my weight vest. The first time around doing STS I didn't have a problem with the sit and stand, however this time around I had to modifiy even after I removed the vest. I am not sure why.

Tomrrow's my birthday so I am going to find a really good and long step workout to start it off right. 1 week to recovery

I compeleted disc 10 for the second. It was one od those days that I just didn't feel like working out, but I also didn't want to miss any of the workouts. SInce I wasn't in the right frame of mind, I did all the pushup on the intermidate level. I thought I would feel like a whimp, but it was actually a very good work out.

Complete disc 11 today for the final time in M-1. I was in a much better frame of mind today and gave it my all, which is easy because I enjoy the workout. Defintely felt the pull up/chin ups now that I am using the tower, big difference. One more workout of STS and then it's recovery week. I think for the next cycle I am going to find a thread to post to, I feel silly posting to myself, but it does keep me accountable.

8 weeks of mesocycly 1 completed today with disc 12. Not a whole lot to say, very good workout. One more cardio and then I am going to defintely recover.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.