Questions about Cathe's Weighted Gloves

WRITER

Cathlete
I've got my eye on these!

I have two questions for those who have these:

1) Do they fit very small wrists? I have a heck of a time buying velcro closing "one size fits all" gloves that fit me. My wrists are small, and most of the time the velcro just barely overlaps.

2) Am I reading the description correct -- can you use these at half pound as well as one pound each glove?

I usually use 1 lb. for kickboxing, but I'd love to add half pound to Imax. I often use Billy's red balls during some of the blasts, but they are awkward during the routine.

So, TIA for answers to my questions.

Yes! I have small wrists (like 5 1/2") - the velcro wraps around and they are very comfortable. I was skeptical because I experience the same problem with one size fits all (especially for my hands!).

There are two little bags in each glove weighing 1/2 lb each so you can remove one or both.

I am very happy with this purchase!

Jo

Thanks, Runcrazy -- I will now definitely get these gloves.

NY25 -- oh my, where is that embarrassed face icon!! Now the whole sentence reads very differently than I intended.....

I just got some yesterday (at Academy for 12.99). I also have small wrists and they fit fine. I really have to scrunch up the velcro but it doesn't have an effect on fit or performance. I bought mine for weightlifting and am trying to get them to fit nicely over my gloves and they do except for the fingers. Also, as an FYI, if you missed another post on these, the poster tried putting fishing weights in them and said they worked perfectly for increasing the microloading weight.

I'm about to buy these gloves and I'm a little confused by the one size fits all statements here. Cathe's weighted gloves come in Small, Medium and Large. What gloves are you talking about? I still can't decide between a Small or Medium.

I'm about to buy these gloves and I'm a little confused by the one size fits all statements here. Cathe's weighted gloves come in Small, Medium and Large. What gloves are you talking about? I still can't decide between a Small or Medium.

They are "one size fits most". I just bought mine yesterday and took that right off the box. If you are going by the website, they list sizes but that is incorrect. I even emailed them to be sure. Before, if you chose a size online and tried to put it in the basket, it wouldn't even work. So, no need for a decision on size anymore :)

Thanks Shana! I kept looking at the order page and the size box and then the description and was wondering if I was losing it. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.