question videos

noekel

noekel, hai, i`m from the netherlands. if i want to buy your videos or dvds wil i be able to play them here, because you have a different system in your country?

i have video vhs or dvd.

thanks anouk:)

noekel

Hi Noekel,

Here Heleen, another Cathe fan from the Netherlands. I love Cathe's workouts and I am sure you will too. If you have a video that plays NTSC, then you have no problem playing Cathe's videos. Most modern videoplayers can play NTSC. If you email me ([email protected]) I can give you some more technical advice and maybe I can also help you picking some videos or dvds.

Groetjes,
Heleen

Hoi Anouk,

I just had to write you a reply :) It is so rare to see Dutch people on this forum and it is nice to see one delurking. As you would have guessed I am also form The Netherlands..
I have a lot of Cathe's dvds and I have had no problem playing them. DVDs are much easier if you want to switch from one workout to another or want to skip to different part of the workout. The latest Cathe-dvds also have great premixes that are not available on video.
I'd say go for the dvds.

Let us know which ones you are going to buy and how you like them.

Hester

noekel

yes, you are probably better off with the DVD's as you have more options, however, you should know that there is such a thing as a "multi-system vcr" to play both PAL and NTSC videos. I know because I have one. I bought mine in France, but I have also seen them here in Tokyo Japan.

Hi,

If you're new to Cathe and you have a step (if you don't, get a good one like the Reebok-step), I'd get the Cardio Hits dvd. That was my first Cathe too. It really gets you into the different moves she is using, she explains them a little more in these older workouts. You can really grow with the Cardio Hits workouts, for example when I started out I'd do one or two combos instead of the whole thing and worked my way up. It took some effort but once you get the moves and improve your fitness it is so much fun!

For strength I'd buy the Power Hour+ dvd which has three different type of strength-workouts. I don't know if you have dumbels and/or a barbell. You'll need those for the strength-workouts. CTX-series is also a good choice if you want cardio and strength and some shorter but intense cardio. The moves are a bit harder to get if you start with CTX.
If you don't own a step the KPC/Legs & Glutes dvd is great.
I've picked up exercising several months ago after I had gained weight again. I had used workout-videos before but didn't manage to keep the good habit up. I have lost 14 kilograms now and am at my goal weight with the help of mostly Cathe's workouts. They really get you to a higher level of fitness. I can't get enough of them, just love using them.

Succes and I'd love to hear which one you pick as your first Cathe :)

Hester

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.